IX.

They flew into the lush green planet landing in a field of trees. Once they got off the ship Jar-Jar left into the lake to go talk to his people. Mya was laying on the canopy floor with her arm rested across her eyes. She just wanted more sleep at this point. Getting pulled into battle after battle was wearing the girl out.

"What are you doing?" Anakin looked curiously down at the girl.

Mya smiled as she removed her arm to look up at him. His face was squished in a confused manner that made him look adorable. "Resting."

"Why are you resting?" Anakin asked her as his head tilted to the side.

"Because it's nice here," Mya said as she closed her eyes again. "Back home I don't really get to go out into a forest and just lay down and listen to nature like this."

"Where are you from again?" Anakin asked her.

"I can't tell you that," Mya laughed a bit. "It's a secret."

"Oh come on, you know where I'm from," Anakin said with a whine.

"Yes, but thats not a secret," Mya sat up and brushed her hands off from the dirt she was laying in. "Mine has to stay a secret."

"But why?" Anakin really wanted to know.

"Because I said so," Mya told him with a sigh as she looked at his hurt expression. It wasn't like she was trying to keep this big mystery from everyone, it just had to be this way. Lea and her didn't need Earth to get involved in all this. Quite frankly with the whole Area 51 conspiracy theories alone, she knew they could not handle anything that had to do with this deep space war. Everyone would try to get a lightsaber knowing how Americans are. "How about this, I will tell you when you're older."

"How old?" Anakin asked her.

"When you're taller than me," Mya giggled as she stood up.

"That could take years!" Anakin threw his arms up in the air with a long groan. 

"Then I guess I'm helping you learn patience," Mya placed her hands on her hips. "I'm sure Qui-Gon's going to teach you all about that in your training."

"The Jedi Council said I couldn't be a Jedi," Anakin pouted.

Mya placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Trust me, you will be trained as a Jedi."

"Hey guys," Padmé approached them. "Jar-Jar said the Gungan's weren't there, but he thinks he knows where they might be. We are heading out now."

"Okay, let's go," Mya kept her hand on Anakin's shoulder, moving him along with her. 

"He's grown even more attached to you every day," Padmé said as Anakin ran ahead to go see Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

"He shouldn't though," Mya said, kicking a rock while they walked. "I don't think I will be around long enough to be someone stable in his life."