XXIV.

It had been almost a year into the Clone Wars and many things had changed during that time. For one, Anakin had become a full on Jedi. Allowing Lea to take his old place as Padawan learner under the training of Obi-Wan. 

Lea had become a fast learner. Or more so, she had to become a fast learner. There was not enough time for Obi-Wan to stop and teach her lessons when they were being sent from planet to planet to help fight in the war.

The three Jedi and Mya were known to be a good unit and were constantly being sent to some of the hardest missions.

Mya had also greatly improved. Mainly in the fact that she didn't lose her blaster as much. With her lack of the Jedi force to use, Mya had come up with some creative ways to make up for it. 

"Go! Go! Go!" Captain Cody yelled, only to have to come to a skidding halt with Anakin and Mya.

"Oh, come on," Mya groaned, looking at the federation's newest droids. Which were very large and reminded her of spiders.

"They're back!" Anakin called out.

Obi-Wan and Lea came running up beside them.

"I told you this victory was too easy," Obi-Wan rolled his eyes. "We never should have sent the ship back for supplies."

"It wasn't my idea to send the ship back," Anakin sent Lea a pointed look.

"We need those supplies," Lea defended her decision. "We've still got injured men who need them."

"Well, we can't take it back now," Obi-Wan looked back at the troops. "All right, men. Second wave incoming."

"Rex, you and your men follow me," Anakin started to give orders. "Mya you in?"

"I'm in!" Mya took off running along side them.

"Cody, battle positions!" Obi-Wan instructed. 

"To the front men!" Cody called out. 

They were being ambushed by a large army of droids, one of the biggest Lea had ever seen on her missions.

"Obi-Wan!" Lea yelled over the blasters, using her yellow lightsaber- a story for another time- to deflect them. "How are we possibly going to get out of this one?!"

"I don't know!" Obi-Wan admitted. "But somehow we always do!"

"Skywalker should have attacked by now!" Cody said, very impatiently. 

"Don't worry!" Obi-Wan assured him. "He knows the plan!"

Anakin and Mya stood on top of a building with Rex and his men behind them, surveying the scene.

"What's our plan of attack, sir?" Rex asked. 

"Follow me," Anakin smirked before easily jumping off the building.