XXXIV.

Lea landed in her pod next to Obi-Wan on the platform that looked to have been made from a skeleton of a very large animal. On first inspection, the people of this planet seemed to appear harmless. But even with that, Lea could feel dark forces at play.

It was almost like an itch on the back of her neck.

Lea and Obi-Wan met up on the platform to bow in front of the leader of this planet.

"Greetings, young Jedi," He was a very tall man with paper white skin with the texture of sand. "What brings you to our remote sanctuary?"

"Unfortunately, the war," Obi-Wan explained to him.

"There's no war here," He said sternly. "Unless you've brought it with you."

"With your kind permission, we need some fuel, and to use your city as a base as we search nearby systems for General Grievous," Lea tried to take over in her very kind voice that was hard for most people to decline.

The man in charge looked to the other creatures here, those who were shorter with long round eyes. He spoke to them in a different language before they took off to put fuel in their ships.

The man in charge stepped closer to Obi-Wan and Lea and lowered his voice. "He is here. We are being held, hostage. They are watching us as we speak."

"We understand," Obi-Wan calmly said.

"Tenth level, thousands of battle droids," He warned them.

"Tell your people to take shelter," Obi-Wan instructed him. "If you have warriors, now is the time."

Obi-Wan and Lea took a step back from the man, bowing as he did so. Then they took off back to their pods, jumping inside of them and acting as if they were about to take off from the planet.

Because now that they knew where Grvious was, there was no way they would let him get out of her without a proper fight this time.

Lea and Obi-Wan stood in the rafters as they walked their two pods take off back to the main ship.

"Why do we always enter these situations with no backup?" Lea had to peer up at Obi-Wan as the hood of her cloak fell right in her line of sight.

"Because we do not need backup," Obi-Wan winked at her.

Lea shrugged as she looked below. "Seems they had a mighty fine collection of whatever those creatures are."

"Well, I shall let you go first then," Obi-Wan smiled as he gestured his hand down below.

Lea shook her head smiling back at him. Walking closer to the edge, she leaped down. Falling without getting scared shitless was something she had to get used to. Lea had never been a fan of roller coasters on Earth. However, when she jumped off tall things now... it was a feeling she could not explain.