VII.

Qui-Gon, Mya, Padme, and Jar-Jar made their way back to the ship with the newly acquired parts. Mya jumped off the weird camel like creature as she saw her friend approaching her.

"Have fun watching the race?" Lea asked her with an amused look on her face. 

"Lea it was amazing to see it in person!" Mya told her with a giant smile on her face. "Granted I was about to have a heart attack because I bet my self-"

"You bet your self agent Anakin freedom!" Lea yelled at the girl catching onto what she had done because she knew who her friend was. "What were you thinking?!"

"Lea, relax," Mya tried to play it off, placing a hand on her friend's shoulder. "I knew he was going to win the race in the end, and he did. I'm fine and Anakin is now free. No one was harmed in the making of this idea."

"Yes, but you could have stuck to the original plot and let Qui-Gon handle it," Lea said with a huff.

"Where's the fun in that," Mya's grin appeared back on her face. "I for one had a blast with the whole thing. You know, after the severe panic attack."

"Yes, well next time you need to think more clearly. Maybe just let things happen as they are to prevent a panic attack," Lea rolled her eyes. "Let's get you some food you must be starting."

"Oh you know me so well," Mya threw her arm around Lea's shoulder. 

Lea and Mya walked onto the ship where people and droids were running around left and right, preparing for them to take off from the desert planet. Mya sat in the small eating area with Lea as they ate porage. It was a nice meal to have after a long day she had endured. But something was still not sitting right with her, she was missing something.

Maybe it was the way the porage tasted... but that couldn't be it. No, it was bigger than just the food. Which was weird for her because when she was eating, she was only focusing on the food in front of her and nothing else. 

Mya tried to think about the day and what had happened. Perhaps she was just so taken up by the pod racing that she was distracted. 

What came after the races was something she tried to figure out.

Podracing, Anakin joining them, space.

Podracing... Anakin joining them... space...

It didn't hit her till Anakin came running onto the ship in a fright. "We need to take off!"

Mya's eyes widened and it finally hit her, a little too late. Darth Maul was attacking them. Mya quickly started to sprint to the front of the ship where the pilot and Obi-Wan sat chatting.

"Qui-Gon is under attack!" Mya panted when she reached them, Anakin not far behind her. "We need to take off!"

The pilot quickly started the ship up as Obi-Wan looked out the window at the fight happening below them.