XIV.

As soon as the two friends left the room, they looked around at the group of Jedi Masters waiting outside. Apparently, the two had held up a meeting they were about to have. Lea and Mya stepped to the side, allowing them to enter.

"How did it go?" Obi-Wan and Anakin had been hidden behind the small group. Only allowing the girls to see them once it cleared up.

"Um, good?" Mya meant to say it more as a statement, but thats not how it sounded.

"Yoda told us that you would be keeping an eye on us," Lea informed him, trying to tone down the excitement in her voice.

"Great," Obi-Wan smiled through the pain of now having to watch three young adults.

"I think we are needed in there now master," Anakin pointed out.

"Yes, let's not keep the council waiting," Obi-Wan nodded his head once at the girls before he walked into the room. Anakin followed behind him as he shut the doors. But not before gracing Mya with a smile.

Mya melted like putty as she smiled back. Lea noticed her friend's interaction, rolling her eyes and snapping her fingers in front of Mya's face.

"I need your focus Julliet," Lea looked around, making sure no one could overhear their conversation.

"Hey, we aren't going to kill ourselves for love," Mya pouted.

"Mya, you are falling for a sociopath," Lea waved her hands about. "Thats exactly what's going to happen!"

"Hey, wow, falling is a strong word," Mya put her hand out. "I would say more on the lines of attraction."

"Mya," Lea spoke her name in a warning tone.

"Well what about you," Mya shot back. "Your falling for Obi-Wan. And don't even try to deny it. I know you slept with a picture of him under your bed."

"That was one time!" Lea pointed a figure at her. "And it was a very emotional night of crying."

"Point is, you love him," Mya smirked at her.

"Not I don't!" Lea squeaked a bit. "You know what, new rule. Neither of us talks about our attraction to the men in this story. Deal?"

"Deal," Mya shook Lea's hand.

"What kinda deal are you making?" Obi-Wan's voice caused the girls to scream out, jumping back a bit in fear. Apparently, they didn't notice the two men existing from their meeting.

"U-Um, a secret one," Mya stuttered out.

"Secrets are not good to keep," Obi-Wan gave her a very disapproving father look.

"Hey, we're not Jedi's," Mya gestured between her and her friend. "You two are. So, spill the tea on what went down."

"Spill the tea?" Anakin gave her an odd look.