V.

Lea sat in the Queen's throne room on the ship next to Obi-Wan. A hologram of one of the Queen's aid showed up before them in the center.

"The death toll is catastrophic," The man pleaded with them. "We must bow to their wishes. You must contact me."

"It's a trick," Obi-Wan stood up when the hologram went away. "Send no reply. Send no transmissions of any kind. Come with me, Lea."

"Coming," Lea stood up from her seat, having to practically run to keep up with his long strides. "You know, they were probably trying to send bait to establish a trace."

"Yes, thats what I fear," Obi-Wan told her as they walked towards the front of the ship. He needed to contact Qui-Gon about this. "Our friends must hurry so we can get out of here faster."

"I think it might take them another day," Lea didn't want to be the one to inform him about how they were going to receive the money to get the part in order to leave this planet.

"I fear that as well," Obi-Wan sighed.

"I thought Jedi weren't supposed to have fears," Lea smirked trying to tease him.

"We all have fears, it's just how you handle them that matters," Obi-Wan shot her a smirk right back. "I have to contact master Qui-Gon... um, will you wait for me later and we can, um, talk?"

"Yeah," Lea stopped walking. "I'd like that."

Obi-Wan gave her a smile before he continued on his way.

"I'd like that?" Lea asked herself in disbelief. "Who says that?! How am I supposed to talk to him? Ugh! I need Mya."

***

"May I ask why you stay here?" Padmé was curious about how they seemed to have the ability to go where they wanted to. 

"All the Slaves have a transmitter placed inside their bodies somewhere," Shmi, Anakin's mom explained to them. She went around filling up each of the glasses on the table with water.

"I've been working on a scanner to try and locate mine," Anakin told them.

Shmi placed the pitcher in the middle of the table before taking a seat. "Any attempt to escape-"

"And they blow you up!" Anakin cut her off, slamming his hand on the table. "Boom!"

"How wude!" Jar-Jar gasped.

"I can't believe there's still slavery in the galaxy," Padmé said with a sad face.

"Where I'm from, some parts of the world still have it," Mya informed them. "They just get away with it because they pay the people next to nothing. It's not right."