XXXV.

Mya ran a hand through her hair as she looked over the latest reports brought to her office. It seemed that despite her best efforts, there were still people in favor of keeping Palpatine in office longer than was necessary.

It seemed that no matter which way she tried to fight in this war, she just kept losing in the end. Which infuriated her tremendously to an extreme amount because all she wanted to do, was destroy the Sith and bring peace to the Galaxy.

Even that felt too hard to accomplish.

She relaxed back in her seat, resting her hands on her rather large bump. A sharp kick hit her side where her hand was and she smiled a bit.

"Hi Leia," Mya didn't know how she could tell the difference between the twins, but she just could.

It was like two different energies that sat inside of her. Which made it hard for her to feel her own sometimes.

Maybe that was why she wasn't too worried about Anakin. Because the energies inside of her were so peaceful, that it reminded her all about the greater picture.

Luke and Leia were both supposed to come to help prosper peace to this Galaxy. To bring the force back into true balance. And that's what she had to focus on, that there was a future out there.

Even if it took a while to get there.

When she removed her hand from her bump though, a sharp pain that felt like the air was being sucked out of her body all at once hit her. And a dull throbbing ake hit her heart.

She looked out her window as it was getting close to the sun setting. There was a thing about the greater picture that she also had to remember, that they had to go through the very hard times before they could reach the better bigger picture.

And that darkness was looming over them now more than ever.

***

Lea and Obi-Wan continued to chase after Grievous through the Cavern town. On the latest creature Lea was learning about, the giant lizard that yipped a lot. Didn't mean he wasn't fast though.

When they got close enough to Grievous's vehicle, Obi-Wan reached over to try and grab the staff they were currently being attacked with. Pulling with all his might, he finally got some grip on it. Once he had it fully in his grasp, Obi-Wan started to hit it at Grievous.

That was until Grievous took hold of the electric staff again and yanked it so hard, Obi-Wan flew over to his vehicle.

"Obi-Wan!" Lea screamed in worry as the vehicle started to exhilarate faster than this creature could run. "Come on, faster!"

Lea lost them for a second when they went around a sharp turn, almost falling over the edge herself. But she stuck to the course, trusting in the force to guide her to where she needed to be.