XVIII.

Lea and Obi-Wan had taken off in their ship, tracking the one Jango and his son was on

Lea and Obi-Wan had taken off in their ship, tracking the one Jango and his son was on. Lea thought for a second that she might be back in her galaxy when they came upon a planet that looked like Saturn due to the rings around it. But on further inspection, this planet was far too red to be Saturn.

They disembarked for their booster and Obi-Wan went into manual control to continue following the ship.

"You know, getting this close, I never thought that the rings around a planet might be asteroids," Lea gulped, worried when he started moving the ship towards it.

"Yes, they can be tricky when-" Obi-Wan's eyes widened when he saw something floating towards them. "Seismic charges! Hold on, Lea."

Lea watched the seismic charge as it hit an asteroid. At first, she could only see the bright blue ball. Then, the loud sound of it hit her a moment later. 

Jumping in her seat when Obi-Wan started to make sharp turns, Lea's eyes winded when the ship in front of them dropped another one. "We have incoming!"

"Blasted asteroids," Obi-Wan swerved between two large asteroids nearly getting crushed just to escape the exposition. "They're going into that asteroid."

"So why are we going into the asteroid?" Lea clutched tightly onto her seat for dear life. 

"We can't lose them," Obi-Wan justified.

Lea wanted to scream the whole time they were flying into the asteroid. Every second she was so close to reminding him not to crash. But she felt that might be a bigger distraction for him to keep them safe.

When they finally got out, they were greeted with the ship now being behind them, shooting at them now.

"Blasted! This is why I hate flying," The only good thing about being in a smaller ship, was that Obi-Wan could make sharper turns to try and outrun them.

Lea screamed when the ship took a hard shot, nearly hitting R4. "We can't do this for much longer!"

"I know!" Obi-Wan started to spin the ship.

"Why are we spinning!" Lea closed her eyes tightly to try and prevent from vomiting all over.

"We have a missile tracking us," Obi-Wan foolishly informed her.

"A missile?!" Lea squeaked out. "Oh, we're going to die, we're going to die!"

"We are not going to die," Obi-Wan said firmly. "I have a plan, cut the lights."

Lea peaked her eyes open for just a second to see Obi-Wan outrun the missile and land on the back of a large asteroid. She quickly cut the lights to the ship, encapsulating them in complete darkness.

They wanted for minutes in the pitch black, just hoping that they had finally escaped the attack.

"Do you think we're good now?" Lea whispered. She didn't know why she was whispering, but it just made her feel better.