Chapter 29

Our lovely Barbara, :* --->
-------------------
Aria's POV

I woke up feeling better than I ever had before, with a large arm draped over my waist and legs intwined with my own.

I turned my head to see Angelo, sleeping peacefully, his face serene. He looked so vulnerable, so innocent, lying there with his head on the white pillow. I sighed happily, trailing a hand down the side of his face, relishing the moment.

I was beginning to get nervous about telling him about my pregnancy. How would he react? Does he even want kids?

My thought were interrupted by piercing blue eyes suddenly staring into my own.

"Morning, my love." He smiled at me, his voice raspy from sleep.

"Morning." I replied, kissing his nose. I made an attempt to get up, but it was proved futile by Angelo's arm refusing to let me go.

"No, baby. Stay." He pleaded, tugging me back to him.

"Angelo, we have things to talk about and stuff to figure out." I reminded him. I was in no mood to leave the paradise I was in, but reality was there and I couldn't ignore it.

"Just ten more minutes, angel." He whispered, kissing my shoulder.

I succumbed to his touch, relaxing back on the the bed. He nuzzled his nose against my neck, slowly making his way up to my hair. I sighed and stayed still, letting him nuzzle whatever he wanted to.

"I missed you so much, Aria."

I turned towards him, running a hand through his hair. "I missed you too, Ang."

He planted a kiss against my neck, right where it met my jaw, and began to work on it. He teased the tender skin with his teeth, irritating it, then soothed it with his tongue, only to begin teasing it again. A moan fell from my lips of its own accord and I knitted my fingers back into his hair, knowing that he loved when I tugged at it.

"Ang." I murmured breathily, as he kissed down my neck and to the valley of my breasts, kneading them with his large, strong hands.

He hummed against my skin, continuing his heavenly torture.

I had to stop him before we went that far again. I was already feeling guilty for not having told him about my pregnancy, but he gave me a release I had needed after so long last night.

And how could I deny such a delicious, god-like man?

"Ang, baby, stop." I gently pushed his head away from my body and climbed out of bed.

"What? You didn't like it?" Uncertainty filled his features and his eyebrows furrowed.

"No, I loved it." Men and their fragile egos. "But we have things to talk about and I don't have time for another round right now." I kneeled on the bed, leaning over and pushing hair back from his face. He grabbed my hand gently, kissing the back of it before he let me go.

I felt his eyes on my naked body as I made my way to the bathroom, swinging my hips for his entertainment as I went.

I turned on the shower and waited for it to turn hot as I inspected myself in the mirror.

Hickeys covered my neck and my eyes were sparkling with happiness and content. Something that had been absent ever since my wedding day.

I was happy with Angelo, and only Angelo.

I walked into his massive shower, letting the hot water soak me and mask the soreness in my muscles.

I smiled as I sighted my shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel that I had left here last time. He had kept it.