Chapter 16

Aria's POV

I gazed at the image of Angelo's marble mansion getting smaller and smaller in the side view mirror of his Lambo. The water behind it sparkled because of the sun's rays.

I sighed lightly to myself. Angelo was driving me back to the airport for my return to California. I would honestly miss this place. I felt his large hand find mine and he intwined his fingers with mine.

"What you thinking about, baby?" His smooth voice made my abdomen tight with want.

"I'm gonna miss you, Ang. And your glorious mansion." I had a thing for big houses. I know the stories always said that the rich guy liked the girl who didn't like lavish things, but I did. I just couldn't help it. I loved how he could literally buy me anything and that he would.

"Yeah? You liked it?"

I nodded. "It made me feel like a princess."

"Not good enough. You deserve to feel like a queen because you are one. My queen."

I rolled my eyes at him. "You're such a flirt."

"You love it."

I smiled at him. "Can't say that I don't."

My phone buzzed and I answered it without checking the caller ID.

"Aria!" A panicked Luca sounded from the other end.

"Woah, what's going on, Luca?"

"You're leaving me!" He bawled.

"Um, yeah. I have to go back to Cali."

"No. Stay."

"Luca, I have to work and stuff."

"Work and stuff from here."

"I'll come back soon."

"Fine. Be that way. I'm coming to Angelo's airport to see you though, so don't leave yet."

"Alright, Luca. See you soon." I hung up and turned to Angelo. His fingers were tightened around the steering wheel and his jaw clenched.

"Ang?"

"Why? Why do you talk to him?" He asked between clenched teeth.

"Tesoro, calm down. To me he's just my boyfriend's brother. Nothing else. You're the only one I like."

"Promise me, Aria. Promise me you will never go to him."

I rolled my eyes. "I promise I won't ever go to Luca. He just fucks with you, Angelo."

"What do you mean?"

"He knows I'm yours. When I went clubbing with him that night he told Marco off. He was all like, back off. She's Angelo's."

He smiled. "Okay, baby."

The car pulled to a stop in front of Angelo's private airport. I reapplied my lipstick and Angelo opened the door for me. I stepped out of the car, taking my purse with me.

Angelo closed the door and hooked an arm around my waist. He pressed my back against the car and buried his face in my neck.

"Don't go, baby. Please."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and sighed. "I'll see you next weekend. And I'll call you every single day."

"Not good enough. I need a call every other hour and a text when you're not calling. Except when you're sleeping."

I laughed at his possessiveness. "You're ridiculous, Ang, but sure. I'll call. On one condition."

"Anything, baby."

"Take a picture with me."

"Yeah, okay."

I grinned and whipped my phone out. I set it to front facing camera and snapped a picture of Angelo and my faces squished together. I set it as my wallpaper and turned to give him a kiss.

He cupped the back of my head and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss.

"Aah! My virgin eyes!"

I whipped my head around to see Luca standing by his Ferrari, shielding his eyes.

"Fuck you, Luca. I was enjoying that kiss." I glared at him.

He smirked at me and slapped his older brother on the shoulder. "I bet Angelo here was having fun too." Angelo shrugged off his hand and glared at him.

Luca laughed it off and enveloped me in a hug. "Imma miss you, Aria. I hugged him back. "I'll see you later, Luca."

"You're not gonna miss me?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Yes, I'll miss you."

"Good. When you come back, hit me up and we'll have a girls night out."

"You're not a girl."

"But we're still besties, right?"

Angelo pushed him off me. "No her best friend lives in Cali." He turned to me. "The plane is here, baby. Your luggage is already loaded."

I nodded and gave them both a peck on the cheek. I climbed the stairs into one of Angelo's jets and took a seat. I waved at the two brothers through the window and sighed. How fun would it be to just live here, with Angelo, forever. Always be by his side. I was missing him already as the plane took off.

---------------------------------

A/N

If I started to write another book along with this one, would you guys read it? I might have it be Luca's story or it might be completely different. I don't know. Lemme know if you will.

Love y'all

Maryum