Chapter 1

Barbara Palvin as Aria --->
-----------------------------------
"Damn, check that one." Drew whistled and jerked his chin towards a blonde dancing on the floor below us.

"I've seen her before. Lingerie model." I continued watching the mass of moving bodies underneath us, dancing to the sound of Tinashe blaring through the speakers of the club.

"You've probably done her too." He teased. I shrugged in response, not denying. Maybe I had.

"Okay then, you forget her, she's mine. The one next to her." My gaze shifted to a dark-haired beauty in a tight black dress.

"Damn." I leaned onto the railing and watched her dance, hips swaying and the fabric of her dress tight against her generous chest.

"She reminds me of Thayer's sister." He tapped his chin.

"I don't care who she is, she's mine tonight." I growled, leaving my glass of whiskey on the table by the rest of our friends and making my way down the stairs to the main floor.

"Yo, Ang." Drew caught up with me. "Help me out with the blonde, yeah?"

I took a seat at the bar and nodded, watching the two girls from afar. Both of them were insanely hot, but I've always liked exotic beauties. I had my eyes set on her, and she would be under me tonight. I would make sure. Smooth skin under my fingertips, her hands in my hair as she moaned my name. Just the thought of her was putting me on a high.

"Look." Drew elbowed me, breaking me from my thoughts. "They're coming over here."

The two girls walked towards the bar, laughing and talking. They took a seat a few places away from us, waiting for the bartender. I stood up and looked over my shoulder at Drew. "C'mon."

"Can I interest you lovely ladies in a drink?" I drawled, smirking at the two gorgeous girls.

"Sure." The blonde answered, sending a dazzling smile our way. I winked at her and waved over the bartender, ordering for Drew and me. "We'll take two glasses of scotch."

"Sure thing, Mr. Cavill. And what about your lovely friends over here?" John turned to the girls.

I turned to them and smiled. "Go to town, ladies." The brunette caught my gaze and gave me a breathtaking grin as they ordered martinis.

"So, Mr. Cavill." She leaned her toned, tanned arms on the table and looked at me past her friend. "Do you come here a lot?"

I let my gaze linger for a second on her generous cleavage before answering. "What makes you say that, doll?"

"I don't know, maybe because you're on a first name basis with the bartender." She shrugged nonchalantly and sipped her drink.

"Observant." I downed my whiskey. "I like it."

Her friend stood up and clasped her hands together. "Well I'll leave you to it. I have a shoot first thing tomorrow." She squeezed the brunettes arm. "I'll see you later tonight, sweetie. Or maybe tomorrow morning. Get home safe." She winked at me and walked away, hips swinging side to side.

I heard Drew groan in frustration from behind me. "Damn it." He clapped me on the shoulder. "I'm going back upstairs. Have fun."

I glanced over my shoulder once to see Drew climbing back up the stairs to the VIP, before turning to the sexy girl sitting a stool away from me, stirring her drink. "And then there were two."

I hopped a seat and closed the distance between us. "Twos aren't so bad. But, I mean, if you're into that I'm sure a couple of my friends would be down." I leaned an elbow on the bar and looked at her. She really was gorgeous.

"Shut up!" She slapped my arm playfully. "That's not what I meant."

I leaned close to her, a fraction of an inch away from her ear. I heard her breath catch as she instantly stiffened. "I know."

She nodded rapidly and moved to get off the stool but I grabbed her waist and pulled her onto my lap. "Leaving so soon, babe?" I trailed my fingertips lightly across the bare skin of her leg. "I'm not done with you yet."

I brushed back her hair and kissed the soft skin of her neck. She rewarded me with soft gasps. "You like what I make you feel, don't you?"

She hummed, the sound sending blood rushing south. "Let me make you feel good, baby. Let's go to my place."

"One condition." She murmured breathily, arching her back against my chest.

"And what might that be?" I gripped her hips tightly and grinder her ass against me.

"No strings attached. I won't tell you my name, you won't tell me yours. Just sex." Her soft hands tightly gripped my forearms as she leaned back on my shoulder.

I smiled against her skin. Perfecto. "You've got yourself a deal."