Chapter 7

Aria's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Angelo gazed at me, his beautiful eyes full of hope and want.

How could I say no to him? But, at the same time, how could I say yes?

Even though I had already swore to myself I never would fall in love again, I wanted to. Really wanted to. With Angelo. Only with Angelo.

But, it's only been a week since my break up with Dylan. What would people say? What would my parents say? My brother? Or even my sisters? They would all think I was some sort of slut, jumping from one man to the next.

My throat constricted and my knees felt weak. Angelo's grip was the only thing holding me up. "A-Ang I can't. It's too soon."

I tried pulling away, but he just held me tighter against his strong, hard body and buried his face in my neck. A moan escaped my mouth and I instinctively buried my hands in his soft, dark hair. How could I have moaned when he hadn't even done anything? He kissed my neck gently before talking.

"Baby, I know it seems like that, but it's not. I know you have feelings for me. Don't you dare deny that. And I do too. You make me feel things I've never, in my life, felt before." His head came out of my neck and he tilted my chin up with one hand, forcing me to look back into his eyes. "You're scared, baby. I know you are. You're scared of getting your heart broken, again. You're scared of what people will say once they've found out you're dating someone else so soon. I will protect you, baby. I will keep you safe. I won't let anyone, especially myself, hurt you."

For fucks sake, how am I supposed to say no to that?

"Tesoro, I'm not ready to put label on us yet. As much as I hate it, I do care what people think. What my family thinks, what my friends think. I don't want them to think I'm sort of slut." I sighed. "And I do have feelings for you. You give me sensations I've never felt before. And they scare me."

Sadness overtook his features once he realized I was still denying him.

"I won't date anyone else or kiss anyone else or anything. So I'll still be yours, in a way." He smiled at my words and twirled my hair. I had begun to notice how much he did that.

"So, I still get boyfriend privileges, right?" He questioned, his eyes once again hopeful.

That, I couldn't deny him. I wanted him as much as he wanted me. I just nodded.

"Perfect." He let go of my waist and hair, and instead grabbed my head, one hand on either side of it, and used his thumbs to tilt my face up. He stepped impossibly closer to me. His eyes traveled down from mine to my lips. I shivered under the intensity of his gaze and my eyes flew shut.

"You're so beautiful, Aria. Like a true goddess." he murmured, his voice suddenly husky. Angelo pressed his soft but hard lips against the corner of my mouth. My body ached with need and I put one hand on each of his hips. "Angelo." I whispered. He suddenly let go of my head and grabbed my waist. He enveloped my lips in his and began kissing me passionately. After my initial shock wore off, I started kissing him back. His hands were suddenly all over my body.

And I loved it. I loved the feeling of his touch on my body.

After a few minutes we pulled away, out of breath, our foreheads touching. "Angelo." I whimpered again. I needed him. Right now.

He smirked at me. "Lets continue in the car, shall we?" I nodded, unable to form any words.

Fuck, did this boy know how to kiss.

He picked me up and carried me back towards the restaurant where the car was parked. When we arrived, the valet just stared at us, but I ignored them.