Chapter 2

Jasmine in the media box -->
---------------------
"Tell me everything!" Jasmine pounced on me as soon as I stumbled through the door at seven in the morning.

"We had sex." I mumbled and dropped my heels onto the floor of the entryway to my penthouse.

"No, shit." She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "This is the first time you've had some sort of sexual activity since Dylan. I want details! Was it slow or fast? Was he big? Oooh, length or girth-"

I cut her off. "Gross. Shut up."

"Aww, sweetie. You're blushing." She laughed and grabbed her keys, one hand on the door handle. "When I'm back for dinner tonight, we are going to have a lengthy conversation about this. I'll bring the wine." She blew me a kiss and walked out the door. I shut it behind her and leaned slid to the ground with my back against the cool wood. It had been so long since I've been laid, and damn, did it feel good.

Well, except for the soreness in my abdomen that hurt like a bitch.

The best part was that I never had to see the guy again. It was just sex, albeit mind-blowing sex. I was a modern woman who could have sex with whomever she pleased. There was nothing wrong. Still, there was something about that man. His aura demanded power and attention. He was someone important. Oh my god, what if I had slept with the king of someplace? No, he looked too young to be a king. Maybe a prince.

Damn it, Aria. Get it together. I knew his last name. I could probably Google him or something. Just to figure out who he is. After that, I would never see his chiseled face again.

I made my way to my bedroom, grabbing my Mac and falling onto the Egyptian cotton sheets. After pulling up the search engine I typed in his name. Cavill.

Oh, good lord. I had slept with the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. I fumbled for my phone to call Jasmine. "Hello."

"I slept with a CEO of an important company!" I yelled into the phone, pushing the laptop to the side and sliding my legs off the bed. My heart was racing a mile a minute.

"So?" She asked.

"What is someone saw me with him, Jas? He's important, my dads important." I clutched my abdomen tightly. "What if the press makes another scandal? The Dylan story was so bad!"

"Sweetie, listen to me." She soothed. "He's a no strings attached guy. Plus the club was having an exclusive party for rich and important people so they would invest. The press was not informed."

I fell back against my pillows and sighed. "You're right. I'll never see him again, right?"

"Nope."