Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Harry is acting weird after recess. He started talking about crazy things whenever I start up the music contest. He doesn't want me to go? Why?

After school, he was outside the school gate. I ran to him and pulled him aside.

" Harry, I know you dont want me to go."

" Cass, I -"

"Its fine. I cant go anyway. Im going shopping with Renz ." I lied.

" Well ok. Really. Im sorry."

" You say sorry too much."

I hugged him and he gave me a sweet kiss.

I walked to the supermarket nearby since I needed bread. I passed by the holmes chapel hospital. I thought of Renz and went in.

" Excuse me? Where is the room of a boy called,Ronan?"

" Ohh, it's at the second floor, turn left and the first room."

I said thank you and walked up. The last time I was here, it was six. I was badly ill.

I went to face the empty hallway and turned to the door of the first room. I knocked and walked in, seeing a little boy.

"Hi!"

" Hey. Uhm. Is Renz here?"

"Ohh. she went to buy flowers."

He smiled. Like a cute baby panda.

" Ok, Im Cass. Her Friend. She told me she would be here yesterday."

" She's really nice."

" Ya, she's a great friend."

I placed my bag on the floor and kept the books neatly on a antique shelf.. Suddenly, Renz came in with surprise.

" Cass!"

"Renz!"

She placed the flowers down and hugged me.

" Im sorry."

" Im sorry too!"

" Can I join?" 

We both laughed and Renz went to the other side of his bed and hugged him.

we talked all day and Ronan needs to slepp. so we both left the room and went to a fine resturant for dinner.

" Harry is being weird today. He didnt want me to join or should I say go watch him on the music contest."

"Wow, thats not Harry. Well, he is busy now and he might surprise you that day."

" Uhmm, you have a point." 

We talked random things about girls, nerds, hip, jocks.... and finished our chowder.

I went home while Renz want to watch Ronan.

It was really scary at night. Even when people were here. I made it into the front door of my house when someone pulled me and we both tripped and fell hard on the ground, me on top of that person.

" Let me go!!"

" Why, baby?"

I turned and saw Harry starring and smiling to me.

" Dude! You scared me!"

" Sorry, I just miss you and when i see you just now, I wanna surprise you or lets just say, scare you."

He winked.

I got up and gave him a hand.

We went in and sat on the couch. We played with everything, our hair, hands, making fun of our clothes and tickling one another. He stopped and made me lay on his lap. He stared at my eyes and smiled. I raised an eyebrow and laughed. He made me sit up again, he stood up, lay me softly on the couch again and layed on top of my body. He was pressing his chest to mine. He brushed my hair to the back and softly brush my cheek.

" You... Why do you always make me smile?"

" I dont know.."

I giggleed a bit, he smiled a bit and pressed his warm lips to mine. I slowly slide my arms around his neck. He started to travel his arms around my waist. We were enjoying our time together, Harry keeps smiling while kissing me! And he was massaging my back.

He lets go, I didn't want it to end.

He was breathing hard.

His eyes were like glowing. He carried me up, trying to make me sit on him. But he pulled me up too quickly that I fell on top of him.

" Lol! Its your fault."

" No, its you. Now for my revenge."

 I laughed and we kissed again... OMG! I felt his tounge to mine! We both started to explore out months.He is trying not to smile. I brushed his hair. I slowly sat up. He has a sad face now.

" Why did you let go?"

" Cause I want to.."

" Im gonna catch you."

" Bring it!"

 I jump out of him and ran around. I was throwing random things to him.(not sharp things of course.). I took a pillow on the couch and threw it to him, i hit him and he fell.

" Harry?!" 

I ran to him and saw his face full of pain.

"OMG! Im sorry. Baby, you ok?"

Suddenly he hugged me and we role on the floor.

After awhile, I opened a pack of chips and put it in a big bowl. I took it out to the living room and watched Harry reading a book.

" This book is nice. Music sure makes everyone happy."

I sat down and he kissed me.. OHH!

" So.... what are you singing on the music contest?"

" Why?"

" Just asking."

" Can I not tell?"

" Ok.."

I stood up a little pissed and went to get some drinks.

I shouldnt have ask..?

I came out with orange juice.

" I want apple juice."

" Then go buy."

Still pissed.

" but Im lazy."

" So drink this one."

" Alright."

Harry stood up and put his shoes on. 

" I'll be back with apple juice.. and something."

He ran out before I could ask.

Ok, its over 15 mins now. Where is he?

Great.. Why do I get pissed easily?

The door went open wide.

Harry was holding a bottle of apple juice and.... roses!!

" Hey."

"Hi. whats with the-"

" Ohh. Its for mom."

That much?? It looks like hundreds of them.. And I thought its for me. Sad.

" Such a sweet son."

" Thank you! But this, is for you.

He place the roses and apple juice down, he took his keys out and placed it down. He slowly sat down next to me. He reached in his jacket pocket and took a necklace out. He crawled behind me , that made me laugh. He put the necklace to my neck and locked the lock.

" H for Harry?"

" Well.. I thought of Hot'"

He winked and I hit him slightly. He wrapped his arms around me and we swayed left to right.

" Maybe that too."

I looked up to him and he kissed me. Im glad to have him.

~'~

Sorry.. I was sooooo busy with this school test I had.. But I made loads of chapters!!! YAYA Wait for it... LalaLuvU thanks :)) '~