Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Yesterday. Was the best day of my life! Harry was the sweetest guy I ever dating! "Women stop daydreaming!" Renz threwed a pillow at me. " You could just tell me!" I said throwing it back to her.

We went to school early. I wanted to find Harry so we could talk more." Girl, I'll go hand in my late homework k? Byee!!" Renz shouted running to the sci lab.

I went to the library and found harry reading love actually. " Really? It's not Xmas yet." I said sitting next to him, he smile was huge when he saw me. " Why not? The book then the movie!" He said putting the book away." Ok.. But it's kinda cute." I said quietly looking down. Harry stood up," Come on, we're gonna be late." He said striking his long hands in front of me, I looked up to him and smiled, he started to blush," Aww, you look cute when you blush!" I teased him, he just laughed and kissed my cheek. Ohh no!! i'm gonna fall! He keeps making me feel like shouting like an idiot! " Whats that for!" I whispered since the librarian was getting mad of us being there early. " I just.. I don't know." He said smiling, I hit his arm playfully and we walked to our classrooms."I'll find you later at lunch time." He said watching me go to my classroom.

~

It was lunch time and I was waiting for Harry in my class but he didnt come, so I went to his and when I went there he was playing truth or dare with his friends. " Harry your dare is so funny!" a girl said touching his hand sticked to his desk." What the hell is the dare!" Harry shouted trying to remove the tape out of his hand." Harry, I'm gonna video tape this." His friend said." Wait, wait. Check my hair." Harry said and the girl helped him fix his hair and He Smiled To Her! What!? He Smiled To Her! I'm the only one who could fix Harry's hair! I ONLY! 

I cant take it anymore, so I left. I was in the backyard and putting my face to my knees. I can't believe he didnt come find me and just play a stupid game. I taught he did care about me! Or he was playing with me. And that girl was being played also. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder, it was that girl who combed harry's hair," Your boyfriend is waiting for you in the cafeteria." She said laughing and pulled me back inside. ohh I got it all wrong.. But I'm his girlfriend already?! OMG!* Can't stop smiling..

*There is a video of Harry playing with his friends, yup he sticked tape around his own hand and his desk xD WTF!! Never do that... U.U

~:)~

TADA~!! How was it? I think I'll start writing it really Long so it'll be exciting!! LaLaLuvU~'~ :)