Chapter 23

I'll try to write it longer.

Chapter 23

I went out to my second date with my boyfriend. It was amazing.

We walked in my house and he made me lie on the couch, he follwed. He slowly wraps his arms around my body making it warm and sticking his body closer to mine. We were so close that I could smell his sexy scent and his eyes were making me melt.

"what?" 

"Nothing.."

"Are you sure babe?"

"Ya"

Harry's POV

Cass fell asleep. She looks cute when she sleeps. I stood up and carried her to her room, push the door and slowly walked to her bed and placed her down. 

" Sweetdreams my princess."

I pressed my lips on her forehead and stared at her for awhile. As I stood upher hands catched my arm.

"Don't go, stay."

She slowly opened her eyes and smileed to me. I smiled back and climbed in the bed. she moved closer to me and layed on my chest as I slipped my arm around her while the other one brushing her cheeks with my thumb.

" I love you."

"I love you too."

She looked up to me and I gave her a kiss. She laughed. It was princless. I closed my eyes and slepted with her.

Renz's POV

I woke up. Like any normal person. I walked to Cass' room, but the weird thing was. Harry was there. LOL..... What happened last night?

I went back to my room. Why was I sad? I felt lonely and cold. I felt like I was losing a friend. Me and Cass were not talking to each other now a days since she has her prince charming.

I hope I could just go shopping or do something with my bestie again. That which haven't happen yet. 

Cass's POV

I woke up wrapped around Harry. He was warm and super handsome. And crawled a bit upwards towards him and tickled his nose. He wouldn't wake up.

I walked to my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I walked back to Harry and kissed his forehead. He slowly opened his eyes and eyed on me.

"Morning?"

"Your late sleepy head."

I teased him and he sat up. 

" How's your sleep?"

"Great."

"Cause I was around."

I threw a pillow a him and we had a pillow fight. He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck and we slowly went out and raced downstairs. I found Renz sitting on the dinning table reviewing her stuffs.

"Hey, can't believe your studying."

I started laughing and Harry was walking to the kitchen. I watched Renz madly kept her stuff.

" People change Cass. Inculding me."

Whats wrong with Renz? She wasn't like her. 

" Hey you two lovely girls want bre..... Where's Renz?"

" She went upstairs."

" Ohh, then do you want breakfast?"

I nodded. Still worried about Renz.

What was wrong?

~:)~

Haha xD Im soo busy. My exam is coming so I had to studyyy. xD But I really wanna thank all of u who still reads. Thanks and LaLaLuvU ~'~ ( All corrections will be done soon.)