Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Harry's hand still had some tape on his hand and it looks like his hand was red. I walked over to him and sat next to him," Hey your girlfriend is pretty, can I have her?" One of Harry's friend said walking away.

" So.. We're offical?" I said smiling while raising an eyebrow." Cass, I think we are." He said flashing his hacking awsome dimples. I placed my hand on his, " Wow. Thanks babe you made my painful hand feel better!" He said resting his head on my shoulder. OMG!! He called me babe! Aww, I freaking out and yup I wanna scream like an idiot. Maybe I'll do that at home." What we're you playing." I said massaging his red, painful hand." Well, I told my friend to do a very hard dare, so he took revenge." He said looking up to me. I just laughed and we talked and talked and talked till the bell rang. And he was bringing me to my class," Bye." He said not letting go of my hand," You have to let go first." I said," Fine, after one more thing.." He said and kissed my cheek.( Well, I wanted it to be my lips..) I did a not pleased look and he did know why," That is for later." He winked and let go of my hand running to class.

~

School's over and haven't seen Renz all day. She wasn't in class or in snack break. But now, I keep thinking of my Freaking hot, perfect, fit, cute, sweet, caring, funny, a bit shy, did I say perfect? Ya.. Boyfriend I have. He was in my head all day. Suddenly, I felt someone wrapping their arms around me, I just smiled and relax, knowing who that sexy guy was. " Hey, babe." He said, I started laughing like an idiot not knowing what to do. Then, I felt his lips kiss my neck giving my tinkles all around my skin. I just can't explain the way I feel.." Hi, Harry." I finally said turning to him and putting my arms around his neck. It was hard since I'm like 2 inch shorter than him. I wish I was 9.8 -.- .  I was about to ask him something when he pressed his lips to mine. I could feel that he was smiling a bit as he kisses me. I don't wanna let him go. I wanna hold him foreverso badly.

He let my lips go but still looking at me, he was touching my back like he's rubbing it. I rested my head on his chest as I gave him my keys. When he opened the door he carried me to the sofa and I lay there while he sat on the floor staring at me.

" I'll make dinner for you baby." He said giving me a very sweet smile." Thanks but just stay next to me." I said as I move a bit out so that Harry could fit in the sofa too. He climbed up and he hugged me from behind and we fell asleep. I heard a soft voice saying," Sweet dreams my princess." And a soft kiss pressed my cheek. Le dead*...

~:)~

WOW!! I wish I was Cass xD reading this makes me smile.. How bout you?? LaLaLuvU~'~