Chapter 17

Chapter 17

" Hey kids, wanna go swimming? The pool is clean." Uncle Des said poking in finding me and Harry watching X factor, " Ya sure dad. Ohh wait after Olly Murs. I LOVE Him!" Harry said giving me a hi-5, " You hear that Cass? He Loves Olly more than you." Uncle Des said raising an eyebrow as he went his way out." I hate you!!" I shouted and laugh. " You come back here!" Harry said trying to reach my waist but he missed." I'm going to check out your swimming pool.... Where's the swimming pool?" I went out and asked uncle Des.

Harry's POV

I just love Cass so much. I never wanna let her go. She makes me feel very special. I can't believe  my dad happens to like her a lot more than any girl he forced my to be with. And we're going swimming. I got out of my room and found Cass talking to my aunt. What are they doing here? " Hey son, I called our fam to come have a barbeque gathering." Dad seems to be a bit to happy that he has no idea what he's doing! What if Cass won't be comfortable with them around? Ohh no! I ran to Cass and she seems to be happy talking to my aunt." Harry, your girlfriend is very pretty and sweet!" My aunt said smiling to me. Cass then looked to me and her eyes were... priceless." Harry? Where did you find this amazing girl?" my aunt continued," well, she was my bestfriend since I was born." " 12." She corrected me. We said bye to my aunt and went to get some plants for my fam." Cass, do you feel uncomfortable with them?" I asked her. " No! Their really friendly and I hope I have a fam like yours." She said looking down. " Well... Maybe you soon will be." I said and I winked to her. I think I was a bit too much when I said that. She hit me with a spoon! But I just wish she had fun hitting me. I did a plainful look, " Ohh sorry baby." She said putting the plates down and touch my face," kiss me then I'll feel better.." She laughed and kissed me. Yup, she smelled wonderful and her hair is so silky smooth, amazing. We went back out and we talked and talked with my fam, they seem to like her a lot. But I love her So much.

~:)~

HAHA!! You wish you were Cass huh?? But Just think ur Cass, It works all the time ;) PLZ Keep reading!! LaLaLuvU~'~