Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Was I sleeping the whole time with my boyfriend?! I don't know, I like calling my boyfriend boyfriend instead of his name. Well, Harry is my first so it's very unusual. " Hey Babe," I heard harry saying that with a very deep but sexy voice. " LOL!" I shouted n looked over to him. He smiled at me and brushed my hair. " I'll make you a sandwich." he said sitting up and climbing over me to land on the floor. He ran to the kitchen and shouted," You never tasted the great chef in the Holmes Chapel." He said putting an apron on." Whatever ' The great chef ' but you can't beat my friend Renz!" I shouted and walked to the kitchen, " Renz? Whose that?" Harry asked with a confussed face." She's my childhood friend and she just moved here yesterday, but I have no idea where she is now." I said scratching my head." Well, let us prove that I'm better." ," What ever Styles!!" someone shouted from behind, it was Renz. I walked over to her and pulled her hand," Harry, this is Renz, Renz this is Harry, my boyfriend." I said while watching Harry's smile went wide open. " Aww.. Lovebirds. Don't get it these days." Renz said going up to my room.

Me and Harry sat on the dining table and talked and laugh. Renz was annoyed since she is jealous that she doesnt have a boyfriend yet." Renz are you sure you don't want one?" I screamed," I can't hear you.!" She shouted back. " It's ok, she is like that." I said walking over to Harry and standing behind him. As I placed my hand on his shoulder and massaged it. He placed his hand on mine and pulled me down for a kiss. I think I almosted die..

~:)~

YAYAYA!! Congrats my babies, You guys got 3 VMA's AWARDS!!! >< You guys are incredible! And kepp reading..? LaLaLuvU~'~