Chapter19

Chapter 19

I had a wonderful time with uncle Des, he was really nice and friendly.

" Cass, your a really nice girl. I hope you will take care of my son." 

" Ohh dad, she sure will." Harry winked at me with a smile. 

Can I just say. How much awsome could the Styles be!? I hope I could be part of it.. You know what I mean.

" Should I drive you two back?" 

" It's okay dad. I wanna take the bus." 

The bus? Not bad of a choice.

" Are you sure maybe your girlfriend won't like it?" I said teasing Harry.

" Lets go."

I hugged uncle Des while Harry followed and waved goodbye.

We were waiting for a bus in the bus stop nearby. We were talking, laughing and playing. We didn't really noticed that some people waiting for the bus were just staring at us. I felt a bit weird but then the bus came.

We sat upstairs where their isn't a roof. I liked it, the wind blowing your hair, clear view....

It was almost sunset and it made the view way more prettier. Harry wrapped his arms around me like I was feeling cold..

" Harry I'm not cold!"

"Really? I think you are and you deserve a warm kiss."

Harry pressed his lips to mine. I blushed, hope he won't find out.

" I think I feel better?"

"Ohh ya you do."

We finally came back to our hometown and we went to my house first.

"RENZ! i'm home!"

After awhile, I saw Renz falling over a chair almost hit a wall, fell down and crawled over to me.

" Ohh Cass, Im so hungry!"

" What? You haven't eat?" 

"Well, I can't cook?"

"Women! You could order a pizza!"

" Women! I just came here a few days ago. How the heck will I know what is the phone number of a freaking pizza company!"

"Chill, pretty ladies. Let the cat daddy cook you two a lovely dinner." 

Harry putting his arm around me and Renz. Renz raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

Harry is my boyfriend and I know he was trying to be close with my bestfriend. So I just nodded to Renz.

" Well sure then, I'll be upstairs turning my swag on.."

" Lol Renz, Lol."

I said watching Her walking up while hitting the wall making a very well known beat.

" So, be my beautiful asist or a challenger?"

" Bring it!" I said walking in the kitchen with Harry hugging me from the back.

~:)~

SORRY!!! I was so busy with school.... But I made a new onexD So hope you keep reading.. LaLALuvU~'~