Chapter 26. Part 1

Chapter 26. Part 1

Today was the worst day ever. Not only did I fail my science test, I got detention! But, I did kinda like it since I review peacefully alone.

I went home an did my homework while stare at the clock, 2 more hours before the music contest. Should I go? I sighed and went to catch snack. I took my phone out and 1 message from Renz.. I read it :

CASS! WHERE R U ?! somethings wrong. I will tell you. u just come her... NOW!

I took my jacket, phone and keys and went out.

Running to school was tiring. But the weather was chilly so I didnt sweat that much. I arrived the big hallway, all the students were staring at me. I ran to the backstage and found Renz in a corner. She pulled me over.

" Harry is next."

" Why are you whispering?"

She kep silent.

"Watch."

I stared at her with fear and saw Harry and his bandmates going on stage.

" Im Harry and Im with my band white eskimos."

Music starts to play.

Suddenly a girl went on stage.

" This is Layla."

Who the hell is Layla??

" What is this?"

" Lets just say, Layla."

What! Renz... I dont get it??!! I watched Harry play, It was... nice. But still shaking since I have no idea what was going on. The song was over.

" I would like to thank Layla to join me."

He could have asked me!

Suddenly, the crowd went like : kiss her, kiss her, kiss her!

LOL! SHUT UP!

Harry wont do it, he knows how i fe...

He......kissed....that....b......, he lets go and I watched him stare at her. The crowd went: OHHS and AWWWS .. Yay life stabbing me hard.

I sprinted out the hall, wishing to rush out of the school.

I cant stop crying, i stopped and my whole body leaned against the lockers. I slowly slip down and landed on the floor.

Isnt life just amazing?

Renz appeared from no where and pulled me into a hug as she sat next to me.

"Im so sorry Cass. I wanted to tell you.. i.... Layla is my friend and she.. she forced Harry to sing with her..."

" YAY LIFE!!! Isnt life just amazing?!"

I think i could say that forever now.

Renz sighed." Harry had asecret that only layla knows. And if she wants something, Harry needs to give it to her. She told a crowd in the music contest to shout kiss her and.."

" WTF!! Isnt she smart!"

I started laughing like im drunk.. when im not.

" And. Harry got her 35 roses!! I cant believe itt."

"And he said its for his mom.."

I whispered.

~

Renz went to visit Ronan.

So I guess Im going home alone, as usual. But this time. With a puffing red face.

People walking by gave me a curious face.