Chapter 20

Chapter 20

*Alarm clock ringing

 I rolled over to the edge of my bed to turn off my alarm but i missed and fell hard on the ground."Ouch!" I shouted.

" Aww, you fell down again?" 

" Hey it's not funny!"

"Hell it is!" 

Renz laughed her way out of my room. I crawled to the bathroom and stood up to wash my face.

Renz was in the kitchen making tea. Lazyily.

"Dude, your missing the cup!" 

"I'm still tired! And at least I tried not to!"

She still haven't change.

We went to school and found a bunch of people surrounding a place.

What we're they looking at?

" Hey, whats going on?"

I ask the person in front of me.

" We have a singing contest next week. I wonder who will join?"

I thought to myself.. Why not me, Renz and Harry?!

I pulled Renz aside and whispered to her.

" Hey, we should join! You on drums, I on guitar and Harry on vocals!"

" I ..I don't know girl. It doesn't sound good."

I did a mad look and said 'fine bye then' to her and walked to class. Harry would always be in my side.

 It was break and I found harry talking to his friends. i walked over to him and he gave me a hug.

" Hey, whats up?"

" Did you hear the news.. a singing contest is coming next week."

" Ya, I'm going to join."

"Yes, so I was wondering, me on guitar, Renz on dru..."

" Wait, what?" Harry cutted me.

" I was going to join with my band." 

I felt embrassed. His friends were laughing.

" Ohh, ok then. I guess...I will leave you guys alone."

" No it's fine stay!"

" No.. I have to do something."

I left not even saying goodbye to Harry. I felt embrassed, even if it was just his friends. It felt like I was a super confident kid  and just happen oto know I got it all wrong. I felt so dumb and stupid. 

~

After school, I walked around the park still feeling cold. I can't believe he did that to me. Well, it's a free country, and he could choose. But I really wanna perform with him and Renz. I guess a dream too much.

When I arrived home, I went upstairs, plugged my phone to my speakers and emote for awhile and did my homework.

* door bell rang.

I ran to the door and saw Harry with his friends behind him.

" What do you want?"

" I came to see you."

"Ohh and get your chips!"

What!?! Harry brought his friend here in my house for chips! I can't believe.

" Hurry up please we need to practice!"

Don't boss my around! I walked to my kitchen and took MY chips and threw it hard to Harry and slam the door.

I can't believe it! He didn't stop them from doing all those stuff to me! What was wrong with him today. He isn't the Harry  I knew.

I stompped up the stairs and just layed on my bed and a bit of tears were falling on my eyes(duh..) I felt even more cold than before. I wish I could sleep this off but when I wake up again all of that would be back in my mind. I hate him!!!!

~:)~

Well well well! what do we have here!! I f theres any wrong typing im sorry... I have no time to check it coz im sooo busy at school!! But i'll write a another one tmr and check my spellings of this one as well. Thanks and keep reading beautifuls <3 laLaLuvu ~'~