Chapter 12

Chapter 12

We finally made it to my house and the lights were on. Yup, Renz was home. "Cass, umm I had fun." Harry said still holding one of my hand. I smiled to him and blushed. He wasnt moving, I know what he wants. I slowly walked closer to him, I placed one hand on his shoulder and pressed my lips to his cheek. but as I slowly let go he pulled me back. And kissed me on my cold lips. like the first kiss we had, he had warm lips but this time, it tasted like cream pie and I felt more comfortable. I slowly wrapped my arms around him, not willing to let him go. His arms wrapped around my waist tight making his perfect boby glued to mine, I could barely touch the ground as he had lifted me up. This was the most perfect kiss I ever had in my whole life. My butterflies in my stomach wont stop its excitement.

Harry slowly placed me back on the ground and leaved my lips all cold again. his arms still wrapped tight around me as he stared down to my eyes. The wind was blowing the both of our hair, he looked sexy with messy hair." That was amazing. I never felt so pleased befored." He said as he winked to me, I slapped him playfully at the arm." Honestly, I did had fun and thank you." I said removing his arms around me*(But in the inside, I never want him to let me go.) He slowly stepped back watching my open my front door." Will we still be dating?" He asked and looking at me. I just smiled to him and closed the door.

Yes.. I texted him.

~:)~

WOOOO!!! How was that?? It's still boring?? I hope not~ :/ Im trying my best and thank you if your read this ..coment if you have any ideas for next chapter maybe i'll give a shoutout to read urs x)) LaLaLuvU~'~