Chapter 18

Chapter 18

" I can't believe you did that to a poor cat!" Harry said slightly throwing his pillow to me. I catched it and said," It scratched my poor hand! I could die if I don't stop it!" I said putting the pillow down. Harry almost cry when I said that," I know it's not your fault, those pussy cats don't know who their messing with. " He said lying on my lap. Me and Harry were sitting in his living room floor after his family gathering. The lights were so pretty.The place was warm and cozy," Are you cold my princess?" He said holding my hand," No." I said shooking my head, " Why? Coz I'm here..?' He said raising one eyebrow with a small smile." No! Coz we have a blanket around us you curly cat lover!" I said in my best british accent. He stood up and carried me too the sofa AKA couch. And turned on the TV. We keep changing the channel cause ther isnt any good show." I feel tired, lets go." He said carrying me and I wanted him to put me down," Harry, no. I'm fat." I said making him let go." Did I tell you I used to be gay?" He said shocking me." WHAT!?!" I shouted and remember that uncle Des was sleeping." What? I thought your talking the impossibles?" He said laughing, " come on pretty face, we're going to bed." He said carrying me. As we went in he slowly placed me on his bed and pressed his CD player and played soft music and he climbed in and wrapped his arms around me.

A few mins later~

"Harry Your sweating." I said using my free hand and wiped his sweat." Cass do you mind?" Huh? Harry wants to remove his shirt?! " Ok..." I know I was shaking. But then, ok. He just placed the blanket away. I did a relief sigh." What? You thought I'll remove my shirt?" He said smiling. " Well.. Ya." I said blushing so hard. " Ohh baby you know I can't do that.. well.. now." He said wrapping his arms around me. 

Harry's POV

Note-to-self : Never ever, remove my shirt when she isnt ready... I just cuddled with her in my bed and kissed her forehead lightly. 

Harry and Cas POV

I Love Cass / Harry so much...

~:)~

My Luv is Ur Luv, Ur Luv is mine!!! YAYAYA!!!! I JUST ATE A CARROT!!! And so much kevins here!! Whats with me>?!?! ohh well~ LaLaLuvU~'~ #Live#Life#Young#Wild#Free ;)