Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I cant stop crying, I dont even know what for. As I slowly open the front door, warm hands covered my eyes." Why are you crying?" A very familiar voice striked in my ear. That one voice i could never forget. I just turned and gave Renz a really tight hug." Girl, answer my question." She said letting go of me." You should speak up first" I told her wiping my tears." Well, my mom talked to your parents about staying in your house and they let and wanted me to be a surprise gift to you!" She said giving me a very pleased smile." So your going to the same school with me?!" " Ya." " And stay in my house?!" " Yup." " And me helping you find a boyfriend?!" " Ye..What?! No.." We both brust out laughters.

"So.. Why were you crying women?" She said placing her stuff in the living room. After a few mins, I told her everything,what happened yesterday, eating dinner with the Styles, Harry kissed me."wow, girl? Do you have feelings for Harry?" She said getting my pack of Dorritos." I..I dont know! He's my best friend!" I said grabbing some chips roughly and Renz happened to be staring at me like I'm a hobbo who havent eaten in years."Bitch !! Ur breaking the chips!" Renz said pulling the chips away from me," Girl, You cant avoid him forever. And arent you suppose to be telling me how the schools here are like?" She continued putting chips in her mouth.I gave her a depress look and talked about school.

~:)~

Woww!! Renz arrived~!! Wat a surprise!! Plz keep reading Thank you <3 LaLaLuvU~'~