Chapter 8

Chapter 8

After that amazing dinner with the Styles, we played guitar hero! Gemma was beating Harry all day. I cant stop laughing! " Stop it! It's over already!" Harry said taking me to the roof top."You.. Ah..You suck!" I said while laughing and pointing at him." Ohh ya?" He said carrying me. He was turning round and round making me dizzy. He finally stopped, slowly putting me down. As my feet landed on the safe rooftop ground, we both stared at each other straight in the eyes. His strong arms was wrapping me tight around waist. He was breathing hard, I could feel his breath giving me little tinkles arounf my skin. The wind was strong and it blewed both of our hairs out of place.

Harry let go of one hand and stroke my hair and putting it behind my ear." Cass, your so beautiful." He said as he used his free hand tracing the out line of my cheek with his thumb."Harry, Do.. you.. Do you like me?" I asked him breathing nervously.Then before I could catch a breath, I felt warm soft lips pressed against my lips, his lips were warm, it had a small taste of sweetness of apple juice that he dranked awhile ago. He slowly let go,making my lips all cold n lonely again."Harr..Harry you ki-kis-kissed me" I said almost tearing up." Cass I.." I cutted him by pushing him away and ran out, " Honey whats..." I couldnt hear Mrs Styles anymore since I ran out of the door and ran across the street, bringing me to my house. What just happned!?!?!?

~:)~

Wow!! What ya think of my Story Cover!! Not bad ? xD Keep reading plz?/ Thnx