Chapter 11

Chapter 11

What do I do now? After what Harry told me it's like a also do have feelings for him but he's my bestfriend!

I stared at him, knowing that he is sad and feels like crying.." Ok! I'll go on a date with you." I said hoping that he is happy. He hugged me tight and closed the door. Guess what? We were going out.

We went to the nearest shopping mall and ate in a fancy restaurant. We laughed a lot and talked about lots of things that popped in our mind. He looks cute eating his pasta. I never noticed that until now, he looked like a kid with proper but culmsy table manners. "What?" He said opening his eyes super wide, " Just something in ur nose.." I said placing some cream on my spoon and touched his nose tip. We both laughed." Cass?! What was that for?!" He said flashing his perfect dimples in my face. I almost felt like fainting.Suddenly I felt something cold on my nose it was the cream pie! I was laughing as Harry was admiring it. 

After dinner, we went walking around the street and we heard music. We went over to the music that becamed louder as we walked to it. It was a live band. They were playing I'll Be by Edwin Mccain. " Umm..Cass? Wanna dance?" He said putting his  hand out of his pocket. I just smiled and took his hand. As we walked to the plat form full with couples slow dancing, Harry stopped and put his arms around my waist. I slowly put my arms around his neck as i stared up to find his eyes. " Cass, I like the way you do that "Look-up and Look-away" thing." He said, I blushed and looked away. The song was over and we all clapped and went away. 

Me and Harry were one foot away. I really wanna hold his warm hand, I feel cold in this evening wind. Harry was staring at me confussed, then he took his coat off and placed it on my shoulder." How bout you?" I said looking up to him." I'll be fine." He said smiling to me but it was slight. I cant let him get sick. So I gave him his coat and forced him to wear it. After awhile, I sneezed as we walked. Suddenly I felt something warm around my my shoulder, Harry was trying hard to keep me warm. He cares about me. I cant stop smiling. What am I doing!?!?! I was slipping my arms around his waist. 

What the hell was I doing!! But I felt more warm and hoping he is too.

~:)~

I know. I think its pretty boring too~ But PLZ keep reading!! x) I'LL try to make it exciting.. LaLaLuvU~'~