Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Want some mash potatoes honey?" Mrs Styles asked me." Ohh yes please, thank you Mrs Styles." I said giving her a smile." Ohh please, dont call me Mrs Styles. It makes me free like freedom in my life is gone. What do you call ur neighbor's wife in tagalog?" Mrs Styles said placing some mash potatoes on my plate." Umm, we called them tita." I said, it made Harry laughed and I hit him playfully on the head. He frowned and smiled again looking at his food. " Great from now on, You can call me tita ok darling?" I nodded happily. I missed calling people darling. I havent really called anyone tita a lot now. But I do everytime I talk to my friend Renzelle AKA Renz on skype, her mom seems to really miss me a lot since me n Renz grew up together since we're kids! I miss her a lot.

Eating dinner with the Styles was always a time you could leave with a smile on your face. They happen to be the most happy family in the world. Not like my fam, they only spend their money for me just to make me happy and leaving me alone always at home."Cass, Harry told me that he wants to join X Factor with you, right baby?" Mrs Styles said."Mom!" Harry shouted, he hates to be embrassed in front of guests, " Aww, baby." I said to Harry and Gemma Started laughing, I dont really talk to Gemma a lot. She once taught i was Harry's girlfriend! I just nodded at Mrs Styles and smiled to her.

~:)~

Gemma and my friend Renzelle is now involved to this drama!! Ohh No''D... But ya it will be more fun..LaLaLuvU~~