Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I hated my life! Harry was treating me like trash! How could he? he was being mean to his own girlfriend in front of his friends? Who does that!?

*Door bell ringed

I opened the door hard, finding my mom came rushing in without even saying a hello to me. Dad was out of the car pulling the luggage quickly.

"Hey, darling." My dad gave me a kiss on my forehead and puilled the luagage fast to his room.

They didn't ask how I was this half year. I guess they don't wanna say bye later.

I went to my backyard and sat near the flowers and just watered them with a jar of water beside me. I felt like dieing now.. I took my guitar upstairs and went back to the backyard and just played any random heart broken song.

"Cass?"

That familiar voice that haven't come around yesterday.

" Want another pack of chips? It's in the kitchen."

"Cass, I'm sorry about my friends yesterday. They were too much."

"And you didn't even bother stopping them?How did you think your girlfriend felt?"

I said turning around to face him with angry tears on my face.

" I didn't know! I really didn't, even if I did try you closed  the door."

"ohh so you mean if I closed my door you wouldn't bother knock again?"

"Cas.."  " Don't even bother."

I ran back in the house.