Deep Storage Unit

Steve stormed out of the lab. Victoria followed him out.

"Steve wait!" She exclaimed.

He stopped outside and turned around.

"What?" He asked.

"I am sorry about what happened in there. We are all stressed about this, I know that Tony wasn't very nice in there but he means well." Victoria said.

"You agreed to hack into SHIELD? That is being dishonest and it is wrong." Steve said.

"Are you sure that you don't want to look into it? Even a little?" Victoria asked.

Steve was silent. He was looking at the future outcome and wondering if his curiosity would get the better of him.

"I don't know if you can see it or if you can believe it, but we can focus on more than one thing. We know that Loki is trying to start a war, but like Tony said, we can't do the equation without all the variables." Victoria said.

Steve looked at Victoria with a stern face expression. He sighed and walked towards the Deep Storage Unit. Victoria raised her eyebrow, Steve stopped in the middle of the hall and turned around to face Victoria.

"Did you already set up everything for the hacking program?" Steve asked.

"Well, yes." Victoria said.

"Will you come to the Deep Storage Unit with me? Check it out first hand?" Steve asked.

Victoria was a little shocked. The guy that was against hacking in to SHIELD just asked her to come with him to break into the Deep Storage Unit. She thought about it. She looked back at the lab and sighed. She turned around to face Steve.

"Sure, I'm quite certain that Tony and Bruce can man the fort while I'm gone." Victoria said.

Steve smiled and Victoria walked to him. Together they walked to the Deep Storage Unit. As they walked down the hall they saw that there was an eye and voice recognition box on the entrance to the Deep Storage Unit.

"How do we get past that?" Steve asked.

"Like this." Victoria said.

She walked to the lock and put her phone right next to it. She typed some things on it and suddenly the light on the eye scanner went out. The voice recognition light went out as well.

"The doors won't open without it." Steve said.

"Which is where my power comes into play." Victoria said.

Her hair and eyes turned white and she put her hand out. The doors opened and they slid to the side. Steve looked at Victoria impressed. Victoria's eyes and hair returned to their normal color.

"Come on." She said.

They both walked into the room. It was a small area that didn't have much light. There was one steel door with a small window on it. Steve went in first and looked through the window. He saw a bunch of boxes, levels of boxes.

"Oh yeah, this is definitely it." Steve said.

Steve grabbed the side of the door and started to pull. After a couple seconds the door's four steel locks broke and it opened. Victoria was impressed with his strength. Steve looked back just to make sure that Victoria was still there and that no one was coming.

"We need to be quiet in there, we don't know if there are guards or agents nearby." Steve said quietly.

Victoria nodded and they walked in. The room didn't have a lot of light, it was just shades of black and blue. The yellow metal stairs lined up with the floors housing the boxes.

"You go check the lower level and I'll check the higher." Steve said.

"Okay, see ya later. I'll come and get you if I find anything." Victoria said.

"Make sure to be fast, if anyone catches us down here we may be in big trouble." Steve said.

"Bigger than hacking into SHIELD?" Victoria asked with a playful tone.

"Maybe not that big." Steve replied with a smile.

Victoria smiled and walked away to check the boxes in the lower level. She was opening boxes and she saw really old stuff, old files, old film, and old guns. It had been at least an hour and a half of checking the Deep Storage Unit. Suddenly Victoria found some designs for weapons.

"What is this phase two-?" Victoria said but then got interupted by a quiet voice above her.

"Victoria, I found something." The voice said.

She looked up and realized that the voice was Steve. She picked up the designs.

"Yeah, me too." She replied.

She walked up the stairs quietly. She walked towards him and he signaled her to follow him. They walked down the platform floor. They came upon an open box that Steve had rummaged through. Inside were HYDRA weapons and masks.

"Why would they take these?" Steve asked.

"To make stronger weapons like it." Victoria said.

She showed Steve the designs for new stronger weapons, powered by the Tesseract.

"They lied to us. They said that they were in the power business, not making weapons of mass destruction." Steve said.

"I never expected this." Victoria said.

"I was wrong, the world hasn't changed a single bit." Steve said almost sadly.

"Hey! Who's up there?" A voice said.

"A guard!" Victoria quietly exclaimed.

Steve was pulled out of his moment and realized that they were about to get caught, however, they needed some type of proof.

"Okay, if we take the designs they will definitely be suspicious. I will take one of the weapons." Steve said.

"Alright, meet me by the door. If push comes to shove I will knock him out with my power." Victoria said.

"Okay, put those designs away." Steve said.

"Right." Victoria said.

Steve pulled out one of the best weapons and he closed the box quickly. Victoria put the designs back and closed all the boxes that she had opened. She ran to the door and waited. Steve eventually got there with a gun in his hands.

"Let's go." Steve said.

"Yep." Victoria responded.

Steve and Victoria walked out of the door that Steve pulled out and broke. Then they walked through the door that Victoria broke open. Together they walked back to the lab getting weird looks from some of the other agents.