Victoria!!!

Tony had been fighting Obadiah for a really long time. His arc reactor wasn't equipped to handle the amount of energy that Tony was trying to use it for. They were fighting on the roof of Tony's factory. Tony had just told Pepper to blow up the large arc reactor in the building.

"It's over Tony!" Obadiah shouted from the other side of the roof.

Tony was holding onto a bar right above the critically unstable arc reactor.

"Pepper do it!" Tony shouted.

"You'll die!" Pepper shouted back from below him.

"Just do it!" Tony replied.

Pepper hit a button and the arc reactor hit critical mass. Blasts of lightning and other energy poured out of the arc reactor. It blew up and a beam of pure energy shot up at Tony and hit Obadiah right on.

Obadiah fell and Tony collapsed onto the side of the roof right next to the window. The glowing light of the arc reactor started to flicker out. Tony shut his eyes and all that he remembered was darkness.

Tony woke up a few minutes later and sat up. He stood up and remembered why he even made his suit.

"Victoria!!!" Tony said.

Tony made his way into the room with the broken arc reactor. He walked around the building and thought about what Obadiah said.

"Obadiah said something like, he kidnapped her and she is asleep- a state worse than death." Tony said to himself.

He felt sudden guilt and rage for Obadiah, more than he had before.

"If I were an insane person who wanted to extract information from someone I would probably keep them near me. He created his suit in sector sixteen." He said.

Tony walked to sector sixteen and it was mostly destroyed. He looked under metal platforms and looked through the chains hanging from the ceiling. He was about to give up hope when he saw a metal capsule it was about the length of a human.

He walked towards it and ripped it open with his suit. Inside was Victoria, she was asleep. Tony picked her up gently and then slid down a wall to a sitting position. He moved her hair out of her face.

"Victoria, I am so sorry. This is all my fault-" Tony was cut off by his own staggered breathing.

His eyes filled with tears and they fell on her face. A tear fell right next to her eye and fell to the side of her face. It seemed like she was crying as well.

"I- never thought that this would happen to us. I was so blind and dumb. And because of my stupidity I've lost you." Tony said.

He pulled Victoria close to his chest. He kissed her forehead and then lowered his forehead and it gently touched hers.

"I- I love you." Tony whispered.

"I- I wish that I told you that, I have loved you everyday since the day I laid my eyes on you." He continued.

Tony laid Victoria down on the floor then stood up. He started taking his suit off. Now he was in a white shirt with a ripped hole in the center, because Obadiah had taken out the other arc reactor.

He held her in his arms again and he felt the cold of her body. She was pale, her body was limp, he held her hand with the hand that wasn't holding her body. He pulled her closer to his chest and put her arms in the position that they were when they first danced.

"I will never forget you Victoria. And I will as sure as heck never move on." He stopped mid sentence.

"I can't." He concluded.