Fight in New York

Tony flew into the air but Rhodey and the rest of the drones, that could fly, followed. One of them was right on Tony's tail, Victoria put her hand out towards it and clenched her fist. The drone suddenly started to crush inwards, as if it was being crushed into a ball.

"Thanks baby!" Tony shouted.

Victoria nodded at him then ran off to help the people get out of the Expo. Tony started flying away from the rest of the drones. Rhodey was now hot on his trail.

"Tony! You got drones on your six!" Rhodey said.

Tony swerved around and shot the drones down. As Tony was flying over the Expo he saw a ground drone standing in front of a little boy with an Ironman helmet on with little toy repulsers on his hands. Tony could obviously see that the drone was going to kill the boy. He flew to the spot in which they were. The little boy raised his arm up so that it was facing the drone.

"What a brave kid." Tony thought.

Suddenly Tony touched down right next to the kid and actually shot the drone with his real repulsers. The kid jumped back in amazement. He looked up at Tony and Tony smiled from behind the mask.

"Nice job kid!" Tony said.

Then he flew away. A little joy in this crazy mess. Tony flew around again shooting ground drones, suddenly he heard Rhodey's voice.

"Hey! Did you forget about us?" Rhodey said.

"Well you kind of slipped my mind. Where are you?" Tony asked.

"Right behind you! Move!!" Rhodey yelled.

Tony flew up and saw a blast of red blow up the spot that Tony used to be in. He suddenly saw the ten drones flying towards them with Rhodey at the head. He shifted his position, causing two drones to crash into each other.

Tony flew through a parking lot dodging gun fire, which inevitably ended up destroying all of the cars. He flew out of the parking lot, thinking that all of the drones were destroyed. He breathed a sigh of relief then started to fly again.

"Hey Rhodey where are you?" Tony asked.

Suddenly Tony got body slammed by a black metal suit.

"Oh, there you are." Tony thought.

They flew through the air until they crashed into a giant greenhouse, with a cherry tree forest and a river inside. They both crashed on different sides, Tony crashed on the ground while Rhodey crashed in the river. Tony stood up and walked over to Rhodey. Suddenly he heard Natasha's voice in his head.

"Hello Mr. Stark, you have your best friend back." Natasha said.

"Thank you agent Romanoff." Tony said.

"How is the new arc reactor holding up?" Natasha asked.

"Very good, thanks, it feels great to not be dying anymore." Tony said.

"Wait you were dying!?" Pepper said.

"Oh hey Pepper, didn't know that you were on the call." Tony said.

"I am the CEO and your good friend and you didn't think to tell me!?" She said with rage.

"Okay so I was going to tell you once I got the nerve to tell Victoria and that didn't happen for a while." Tony said.

"You were waiting to tell Victoria?" Pepper asked.

"Yes I thought-" Tony started.

"Hey save the banter until after everything is over then you guys can have a nice conversation about it with Victoria." Natasha said.