Stark Tower

Tony was in the ocean cutting open the pipe that controlled the cities power network. The plates finally fell down and it exposed the wires underneath. He put his own invention, made with Victoria's help, onto the pipeline. It connected itself and glowed blue.

Once Tony made sure that it was secure on the pipeline he flew out of the ocean. He then flew through New York City avoiding buildings and making his way to his final destination. On his head screen, in his suit, a little video of Victoria popped up, like a video call.

"Did you disconnect us? Are we off the grid?" Victoria asked.

"Yep, Stark Tower is about to become a beacon of pure energy." Tony said.

"Well that's assuming that we did all our research correctly and didn't make any errors." Victoria said.

"I assume." Tony paused. "Light er up"

Victoria clicked a couple things then switched on the power. She crossed her fingers as she watched the power levels rise on her charts. The building lit up in a spectacular light blue glow. The big title "STARK" beamed in pure light.

"How does it look?" Victoria asked.

"Like Christmas but more...me." Tony said.

"Wow, I can sense your ego inflating from here." Victoria said.

Tony smiled and flew up to the building. He landed on a platform that was exposed on the outside of the building.

"Tony I should probably head back to my penthouse apartment in a couple minutes." Victoria said.

"Oh please don't go. I want to celebrate with you!" Tony said.

Victoria laughed.

"Get in here and we will." Victoria said.

Tony walked down a pathway into the tower. As he was walking different robotic arms were removing his suit as he walked. Suddenly JARVIS's voice came up in Tony's ear piece.

"Sir, agent Coulson of SHIELD is on the line." He said.

"Tell him I'm not in, I'm actually out." Tony said.

A small pause came between before JARVIS started talking again.

"Sir, I am afraid he is insisting." JARVIS said.

"Grow a spine JARVIS." Tony said.

Tony walked into the entrance and saw Victoria standing in a white flowing shirt with a sparkling blue knee-high skirt reading the power levels.

"The levels are holding steady...for now." Victoria said.

"Of course they are... because we made it." Tony said.

"Wow, you know that even the most brilliant people in the world can make errors sometimes." Victoria said.

"You have no need to be worried, I mean come on as much as I want to take all of the credit for this I have to give some to you. Give yourself twelve percent of the credit." Tony said.

"Twelve percent?" Victoria asked with a visible laugh in her voice.

"An argument can be made for fifty." Tony said.

"Okay Mr. "I have all the credit and my equally hard working girlfriend only has twelve percent" that was very slick of you." Victoria said as she walked to a table.

"Oh come on, you know that I was joking." Tony said. "And I-" Tony got interupted.

"Don't even try to use the excuse of "I lifted the heavy things" because I actually helped lift the heavy things." Victoria said.