New Element found

Instead of going home Tony drove to the office building of Stark Industries. Pepper was supposed to still be there, she couldn't have left yet. He walked into the building and walked into what used to be his office. Pepper was sitting in her chair looking at a news report about how she was not fit to run Stark Industries. Tony felt bad for Pepper.

"Mute." Tony said as he walked in.

Pepper had the most annoyed face in the world. The only other person who would give him that look was Victoria. She obviously still didn't know the real reason behind the whole party disaster. He sat on a chair right in front of her desk.

"I didn't think that you would be walking so soon considering what Rhodey did to you a couple days ago." She said.

"Pepper, I can obviously see that you are still mad." Tony said.

"Still mad? Of course I am still mad!" She exclaimed.

She almost immediately took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Tony, I don't have time for whatever reason you've come up with to convince me that the party was not your fault. I have to get to the Stark Expo." She said.

"But Pepper I need your help you see I-" Tony got cut off in the middle of his sentence.

"Tony please!" She sighed. "Just let me deal with the Stark Expo and then you can tell me whatever you need to tell me afterwards." She concluded.

Almost on que Natalie (Natasha) walked into the room. She had a tablet in her hands and she walked past Tony and stood next to Pepper.

"Ms. Potts, the plane it ready for departure." She said.

Tony wanted to completely expose her right now. He was still mad at her for what she did to him but he didn't.

"Bye Tony." Pepper said.

Pepper got up and walked out with Natalie. Tony punched the desk lightly, he stood up and was about to follow them when he saw a model lay out of the Stark Expo. He took a closer look at it and saw something in it. He raised an eyebrow and ordered a couple employees to take it to his car.

He drove back to his house and laid it down on one of his large tables. He used his holographic technology to create a virtual replica of it. He stared at it for a little while then he realized something. He took away all of the sidewalks, benches, trees, food stands, etc. Suddenly he put two and two together.

The Stark Expo was actually a lay out of an element. A new element that had been lost for years.

"After all this time and dad's still taking me to school." Tony said.

"Sir, the element seems to be a suitable replacement for palladium." JARVIS said.

"Okay, now we just have to make it." Tony said.

Tony shipped a lot of supplies to build a machine to recreate the element. It took a while and a brief visit from Phil but Tony managed to create it. As JARVIS was running diagnostics Tony got a phone call. He answered it.

"Tony Stark here." Tony said.

"Tony Stark, good to hear from a dead man." The voice said.

Tony recognized the voice almost immediately. It was Ivan but how? His cell exploded a little while ago, he died.

"I should say the same thing to you." Tony said.

"Stark, something big is going to happen." He said.

"JARVIS mute my voice." Tony whispered.

Suddenly Tony's voice could not be heard on Ivan's end of the phone line. Ivan kept talking and Tony was trying to track him. He tracked him to the East coast, New York, Queens, Hammer Industries.

"Do not get involved, we wouldn't want your precious, broken hearted little girlfriend to actually get... broken would you? Well, that is kind of inevitable but it will be worse if you get involved. See you soon." Ivan said.

Ivan hung up and Tony slammed his hand against the table.

"Sir, he is bating you. He wants you to come, maybe going is not the best thing to do." JARVIS said.

Tony grabbed the new arc reactor and put it into the socket that housed his old one.

"I am going anyway, I have to, not just for Victoria. But because there are peoples lives at stake." Tony said.