"Tony!!??"

Victoria was laying in her bed looking up at her ceiling. She couldn't sleep, Tony was not going to be back in California until tomorrow. She turned onto her side and stared at her alarm clock, five a.m., she calculated what time it was in Afghanistan. Three pm, he is probably on his way to the airport.

Victoria got up out of her bed and she walked downstairs to her living room. The lights turned on when she walked into the room, motion activated lights. She grabbed her smart phone that she invented. She dialed a number and waited for a reply.

In Afghanistan Tony was in a car with three soldiers. Suddenly his phone rang, he looked down at the callers ID and it was an unknown number. He answered anyway.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Is this Tony Stark?" The voice asked.

"Victoria? Um- hi, uh what are you calling me for." He asked.

"I got your package, and I wanted to see if, when you get back, we could have that meeting to talk about the dance." Victoria offered.

"Yes, of course I would love too. Well um, if it is not too much trouble to ask before the meeting. Why did you run away?" He asked.

Victoria paused and asked herself, why did she run? She enjoyed the dance very much, she suddenly came to know why she left.

"I left because I was afraid that I was falling in love with you." Victoria admitted.

"Why?" Tony asked.

"I, well- I'll explain more in our meeting." Victoria replied.

Tony didn't know what to say, however, she did indicate that she was falling in love with him. He smiled and was about to speak when he heard an ear shattering noise, the car in front of Tony's had exploded.

Victoria heard the ear shattering sound through the phone.

"Tony! Tony what's happening!? What's going on!?" Victoria exclaimed.

Tony was just told by a young soldier to stay in the car, not long after the soldier got out of the car he was shot with about eighty bullets. Tony ran out of the car to dodge the gun fire. Once he got behind some rocks he talked back into the phone.

"I am being attacked, I will send you my location." Tony said.

Tony started frantically typing his location into a text to send to Victoria. Right after Tony texted the location to Victoria, a bomb landed right next to Tony, it read, "Stark Industries" Tony jumped up, but the bomb blew up sending tons of shrapnel flying into his chest.

"Tony? Tony please respond!" Victoria shouted.

The line suddenly went dead. Victoria threw her phone onto her couch and ran to her room. She tapped her ear piece and Sabrina's voice sounded.

"Ma'am what can I do for you?" She asked.

"Sabrina! I need you to contact the army, and the military. Call Colonel James Rhodes! Please!" Victoria requested.

"Calling Colonel Rhodes." Sabrina said.

Suddenly the phone answered.

"Hello?" The voice said.

"Colonel Rhodes! Where are you right now?" Victoria asked.

Once she was in her room she changed into a loose red shirt and black pants that she wore for meetings.

"I am flying home from Afghanistan, why? And who are you?" He asked.

"My name is Victoria Lockhart, and I think that your friend Tony Stark is in great danger." She replied.

"Wait, Victoria Lockhart? Like Stark Industries number one rival?" He asked.

"Yes, I am, but he is in serious danger." She replied.

Victoria ran down the stairs, grabbed her smart phone off of the couch and ran to grab her shoes right next to the front door and saw her car and she pressed a tab on her phone and the car door opened.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"I was on the phone with him, and I heard an explosion in the background of where he was, suddenly I heard him run out of his car and he told me that he was being attacked, then I heard him get up super quickly and then it sounded like a bomb blew up next to him, then the line went dead." Victoria explained.

"Uh, okay that does sound a little scary. Um, did he tell you where he was?" He asked.

"He texted me his location right before the bomb went off. I am coming to Afghanistan to help find him." Victoria said.

"I will meet you there." Victoria concluded.

"Can I have the location?" Rhodes asked.

"Oh yeah, here it comes." Victoria said.

Victoria got into the car and texted Rhodes the location that Tony sent her. Suddenly the car drove at least eighty miles per hour, the car, controlled by Sabrina drove off a cliff. The car suddenly started transforming into a jet and it flew in the direction of Afghanistan.

"Please don't be dead Tony." Victoria said to herself.