Tony?

Victoria's eyes had been shut for a long time. Everytime she tried to open them, her eyelids would get so heavy that she had to close them again. She had no idea how long it had been since Obadiah took her. As she pondered this thought another bright ribbon spread across the room. The darkness was almost completely covered by the light, the deadly light.

"It's no use, I am never getting out of here. And if the side effects are as bad as my test said...then maybe I shouldn't wake up." She said to herself.

Suddenly she heard a voice, it seemed to be pretty far away from her.

"Victoria!!!"

The voice was very familiar to her but she couldn't put her finger on it. She heard a bunch of mumbling coming from the person. A couple minutes later she heard metal being ripped apart.

"Woah, it's as if I am in a coma." Victoria commented.

She suddenly felt two metal hands pick her body up and whoever it was who picked her up slid down a wall.

"What the-" Victoria was cut off.

"Victoria, I am so sorry. This is all my fault-"

She immediately recognized the voice, now that the person was so close. It was Tony.

"Tony?" Victoria asked.

She heard his staggered breath and she could feel the trembling of his body that was apparently behind the metal. Victoria softened her eyes.

"Tony, it wasn't your fault. None of this was your fault." She said.

Suddenly she felt a drop of liquid fall on her face and streamed down the side of her eye.

"Tony, please don't cry!" She exclaimed.

"I- never thought that this would happen to us. I was so blind and dumb. And because of my stupidity I've lost you."

Victoria aggressively pulled on the operating table straps with a new found determination.

"Tony! You are not stupid! I'm coming!" Victoria shouted.

She tugged and pulled. Suddenly one of the straps on her hand broke apart. She used her free hand to pull the strap off of her other hand. Suddenly she felt something on her forehead, a kiss and then he put his forehead on hers.

"I- I love you."

Victoria ripped off the strap that was across her stomach.

"I love you too! Tony hang on!" She screamed.

"I- I wish that I told you that, I have loved you everyday since the day I laid my eyes on you."

Victoria yanked on the straps on her ankles. They busted with intensity. She jumped up and ran right in front of the ribbons of light. She suddenly felt the metal arms lowering her body to the floor then she heard the sound of clanking metal hitting the ground.

She felt Tony's two soft hands grab her body and pull her closer to his chest. She felt him set her body into the position of their bodies when they first danced.

"I will never forget you Victoria. And I will as sure as heck never move on." He stopped mid sentence.

With determination and intensity she busted through the ribbons of light and she saw a bright light. Suddenly she could hear thousands of voices saying many different things but she kept running towards the light.

"I can't." He concluded.

Victoria's eyes burst open and she inhaled a deep breath then coughed afterwards. Her vision was blurry for a couple seconds but it went into focus and she looked Tony in this eyes.

She moved her face closer to his and she pressed her lips onto his. She pulled away almost immediately but after a couple moments Tony lowered his head and they kissed again, it was long and passionate.

"I love you too!" She said.

He hugged onto her tightly, it was as if he would never let her go again. However, he did eventually let go and helped Victoria stand up. She looked around and saw that she was surrounded by a destroyed room and with a metal suit broken up on the ground.

"What the heck happened here?" Victoria asked.

"I will fill you in on everything that happened on our way out." Tony replied.

Together Victoria and Tony built a bag, a strong bag, to carry the pieces of Tony's suit. As they walked out Tony answered all of Victoria's questions.

"Wait, so I have been gone for how long?" Victoria asked.

"About a month or two." Tony replied.

"What? And you made that suit just to find me?" Victoria asked.

"Yeah, although it came in handy for more than just that. It helped me take down Obadiah." Tony replied.

"Oh, so Obadiah is dead then?" She asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"Not trying to be rude, but I would have liked to see that." Victoria said.

"I bet, I am still enraged that he did that to you. But you came out safe and unharmed, nothing seems wrong." Tony said.

"Yeah, I guess that I am fine." Victoria said.

Her and Tony walked by the exploded arc reactor and she raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah, I had to blow up the arc reactor." Tony said.

"So that was the distant loud bang I heard. I just thought that someone tripped really hard." Victoria said.

Tony giggled and they walked out to meet Pepper.

"So, what was it like? Being trapped in your own mind?" Tony asked.

"It was kind of like a coma. However, I was on an operating table and straps were holding me down. I couldn't get out, but I could hear and feel everything around me." Victoria explained.

"Wow, that sounds terrible." Tony said.

"But you gave me the strength to break free and get out. I was dying, in fact I was on the verge of dying...you saved me." Victoria said.

Tony blushed and both of them got into Pepper's car. Happy was in the driver's seat and Pepper was in the passengers seat. Tony and Victoria sat in the back.

"Where to sir?" Happy asked.

Tony was about to say something but Pepper interrupted.

"Hom-" Tony started.

"The hospital." Pepper said.

Victoria laughed and Tony sat back in his seat.