3 Things I want

Victoria was standing right next to Tony's head secretary Pepper Potts and right in front of Happy Hogan, Tony's driver. She was staring into the distance at a large plane coming right for the runway. It touched down right in front of all of them.

"Tony?" Victoria quietly asked herself.

The planes hanger door opened and Rhodey stood next to a man in a wheelchair. The man in the wheelchair stood up and Rhodey helped the man walk down the ramp. Once the man came into a clear view. Victoria could tell that it was Tony Stark.

Tears filled her eyes and she couldn't help but run to him. Her auburn hair flew behind her and her arms opened to feel his embrace. Finally their bodies made contact. She buried her face into his shoulder and put her hands on his back.

"I missed you so much!" Victoria said in a muffled voice.

Tony smiled and put one of his arms around Victoria. The other arm was in an arm brace covering the front of his chest.

"I missed you too Victoria." Tony replied.

Victoria pulled away and looked at Tony's face.

"What happened over there?" Victoria asked.

Tony paused and thought for a moment.

"I was kidnapped by a terrorist group called The Ten Rings..."

"I knew we should have expanded on that theory." Victoria thought.

"...They tortured me and tried to force me to make the Jericho Missile for them." Tony explained.

"Did you?" Victoria asked, concerned.

"No, instead I built an..." Tony suddenly got really quiet.

"An arc reactor." He concluded.

Victoria's eyes widened and she was just standing there in awe. The arc reactor was supposed to be theoretical technology, technology that she had spent years studying, just as a theory

"Where is it? Why did you make it?" Victoria asked.

"It is implanted into my chest." Tony replied.

"What? Why?" Victoria asked, confused.

"Shrapnel from the bomb that blew up next to me flew into the main veins and arteries pumping blood into my heart. The arc reactor is keeping me alive." Tony said.

Victoria looked down trying to comprehend what he just told her.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Victoria asked.

"Well, there are three things that I want. I want an American Cheeseburger, a special meeting with you, and a press conference." Tony said.

"A press conference?" Victoria asked.

"Yes, what I saw over there... it's changed my point of view. I am now going to be responsible." Tony said.

"What do you mean?" Victoria asked.

"Victoria, I am shutting down the weapons manufacturing of the company." Tony replied.

Victoria stood there in silence. She was about to say something when Happy opened the door to his car and signaled Tony to get in.

"What will you do with the rest of your company?" Victoria asked him.

"I think that I am going to work on the satellite program and... Arc reactor technology." Tony said.

Victoria stood silently.

"I want you to help me on it, if you are willing to." Tony continued.

"Why me?" Victoria asked.

"Because you are the only person who knows this technology as well as I do. And I want to work with you." Tony replied.

"I will help you." Victoria replied.

Tony and Victoria walked to his car. She helped him into the seat, Pepper sat right next to him and Happy sat in the drivers seat. She closed his door and was about to walk off when Tony rolled down his window.

"Hey Victoria!" Tony called.

Victoria turned around to face Tony.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Our meeting will be at my house, right after the press conference. You can head to my house and skip all the cameras and reporters that come with being at a press conference." Tony said.

"Okay." She replied and then turned back around to get in her car.

"And Victoria?" Tony called again.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Be... safe, driving to my place." Tony said.

"I will Tony." Victoria responded.

Victoria got into her car and Tony rolled up his window. He drove to a Burger King and got a cheese burger. Then he drove to the press conference.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello, sorry that I have not mentioned this before, I am new at this, but criticism would be greatly appreciated. I take good criticism and I take other criticism that gives me ideas to think about and improve on. And I edit my work constantly! :)
Thank you!