The party

Tony had just finished "interviewing" the man who attacked him, his name was Ivan. His father apparently worked with Tony's father. Somehow Ivan knew that Tony was dying and the only reason that he attacked Tony was to make him use the Ironman suit, to speed up the dying process. When he got home he started preparing to go to Victoria's to have a quiet dinner... maybe his last, for his birthday.

As he finished buttoning up his shirt Natalie walked into his room. He rolled his eyes and sat on the couch.

"Hey Natalie." He asked.

"Yes Mr. Stark?" She said in a creepy innocent voice.

"Can you get me some water please?" Tony asked.

"Of course Mr. Stark." She replied.

Tony rubbed his forehead and looked down. When Natalie saw that he was looking down she pulled something out of a little pocket on her dress. It was a vial with a clear liquid in it. She poured it into his water and walked over to him.

"Natalie, there is one more thing I want you to do for me." He said.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Can you cancel the rest of the invitations to my party. I just want a quiet night with Victoria." Tony said.

Natalie handed the glass of water to Tony. He drank it all in a manner of seconds. He started to feel woozy and light headed. His mind started racing, he felt like he was drunk.

"I'm sorry Mr. Stark but did you just tell me to cancel the party invites?" She asked.

Tony couldn't really even see Natalie. But his mind was everywhere at once and he couldn't think straight.

"nO WaY!" He exclaimed.

"Really?" Natalie asked.

"YEaH! oH wEre gOinG tO hAve FuN!" Tony said.

Natalie gave a small fake smile and contemplated if Tony could really be strong enough to break out of this. Once he found the will power to get out he would go stone cold sober.

*At Victoria's house*

Tony had told Victoria that he would be at her house in twenty minutes, that was two hours ago. She was starting to get worried about him.

"What's happening to him?" She thought.

She was sitting on her couch, she has two presents next to her. Both of them were small but one was a little larger than the other.

With a little help from Pepper she was able to get her hands on the non-sufficient arc reactor that Tony had when he saved her. Together they made it into a little, almost figurine like, object. It was the arc reactor in a glass case and it had a metal plaque on the outside of it surrounding the arc reactor it read,

"Proof that Tony Stark has a heart"

The other present was the watch that Tony asked for, a watch like hers. She waited for about two or three more minutes then grabbed the two presents and stood up then walked to the door.

"Hey Sabrina?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am?" Sabrina replied.

"Can you call Rhodey, I think that something might be wrong with Tony. I want him to meet me at Tony's house as fast as possible." Victoria said.

"Calling Colonel James Rhodes." Sabrina said.

Victoria got into her car and started driving to Tony's house. She saw that his living room was filled with people. She raised a confused eyebrow and pulled into the driveway. She was about to walk into the house when she heard another car park right behind her.