"Put your Head on my Shoulder"

Tony was driving in his white really expensive car. The city Arts Theater was where the dance was. Tony parked his car and walked into the building. He saw tons of women in fancy dress and men in nice tuxedos. 

 The dance continued and the slow songs came on. Tony scanned around until he saw the woman of his dreams, Victoria, standing in a beautiful blue gown with a pearl short silk jacket over her uncovered shoulders. Her long auburn hair was up in another diamond and pearl barrette. Her earrings were shining diamonds and her lips were Ruby red. 

She was talking to some other celebrities with her back turned to him. Tony smiled and walked from the bar into the crowd of famous people.

 He stopped right behind her and tapped her on her shoulder. She turned around and gasped at him. 

 "Hello Victoria, it's nice to see you again." He said.

 "What are you doing here Stark?" She asked.

 "I was invited, anyway, I want to ask you if you would join me on the dance floor." He asked.

 "Stark-" Victoria said.

 "It's informal to refuse a dance from someone who asks. And you are a stickler for formalities." Tony interrupted, he winked.

 Victoria opened her mouth to say something, but shut it knowing that he was using her words against her. She huffed and hesitantly nodded at him. Tony smiled and offered his hand for her to take. She grabbed it and together they walked to the dance floor. Once they got there the song, "Put your Head on my Shoulder" came on. 

 Victoria sighed and put her arm on Tony's shoulder. Tony put his hand on her thin waist and pulled her close to him. She became really uncomfortable, but then she looked into his eyes. For a moment she felt comfortable in his arms. She felt so relaxed that, unconsciously, she put her head on his shoulder. 

 He smiled and put his head on hers, like the song said, she put her head on his shoulder. She felt so relaxed, so calm. 

 "Put your head on my shoulder, hold me in your arms, baby, squeeze me oh so tight, show me that you love me too." 

 The song resonated through the theater. Victoria lifted her head up and looked at Tony's face, his smile seemed like it was radiating a light, she felt a feeling that she was not familiar with. He lowered his head towards hers, she was not even thinking and she moved closer as well.

 The song ended and she suddenly remembered what happened to her back in November with him.

 ~"...when a gorgeous girl has her back turned away from me, I just can't help myself."~

 Was he playing her? What if he tries to make her one of his one-night girls? However, he seemed so genuine, but she couldn't believe it. She pulled away from him and gathered all the courage that she had left. 

 "Thank you for the dance Stark, but I am afraid that I have to go." She said.

 Before Tony had the opportunity to convince her to stay, she ran off. Tony was again left standing alone with only the warmth and dent in his million dollar suit as a memory.

 "Victoria...thank you." Tony said to himself.