You shouldn't be here

The Stark Expo was starting and it was Justin Hammer's turn and he was presenting drones, drones that took the appearance of metal suits. Victoria rolled her eyes and almost puked behind the stage.

"And just when I thought that my life couldn't get any worse, in comes Justin Hammer. How could he have made those?" Victoria asked herself.

She examined them a little bit more. They each had an individual arc reactor in them. Justin didn't know how to make that kind of tech. Suddenly, without warning, Justin said something that threw Victoria way off guard.

"...And with the help of Victoria Lockhart's new enhanced shielding system we can make these drones protect our nation better than Ironman!" He said.

The audience clapped but Victoria was so confused. She never allowed him to use her tech. They never even got to make a contract. This made Victoria very mad. She couldn't help herself. She walked out onto the stage in her beautiful silk flowered dress.

Justin looked surprised and the whole audience clapped. Victoria looked Justin in the eyes and he could tell that he was in trouble.

"What are you doing Justin!?" Victoria asked.

"I am selling the people what they want." Justin said.

"And that is supposed to make me just let you lie to the world!?" Victoria said.

"I really don't understand what you are talking about Victoria." Justin said.

"Get this through your head Justin, I never allowed you to have my work. Those designs weren't even done." Victoria said.

The whole audience gasped.

"Victoria, you aren't even supposed to be here. You have your own share of problems. Your life is at stake here." Justin said.

"My life is at stake anywhere." Victoria said.

Justin smiled and looked back at the audience. He waved his hand in the air and pressed a button on his little controller in his hand.

"While poor... broken Victoria is a little confused I would like to introduce the new face of this technology. Colonel James Rhodes!" He said.

Victoria's eyes widened and she turned around to see a platform open and a man in a weaponized Ironman suit. Rhodey must be inside there.

"Rhodey?" Victoria asked.

"Victoria? What are you doing here, in the middle of Mr. Hammer's presentation?" Rhodey asked.

"He lied to the public about me giving him my research." Victoria said.

"Victoria, I heard about what happened. You really shouldn't be here you should be in a hospital." He said.

"Ugh! Could people just stop saying that to me!" Victoria said, annoyed.

Suddenly a blast of light ignited in the sky. It was like a missile was coming right at them. Victoria put her hand on her forehead, realizing what it was almost instantly. Rhodey realized what it was almost just as fast. Justin was completely clueless.

Suddenly a metal suit crashed down on the front of the stage. It landed in a position of kneeling on one knee. It got up and it was obvious that it was Tony, painfully obvious. You could sense the ego oozing from his suit. The audience clapped louder.

"Tony what in the heck are you doing here?" Rhodey asked.

"It's nice to see you too Rhodey." Tony said.

Victoria didn't even speak to him. Justin had one of the most annoyed faces on the planet. Tony turned and looked at Victoria.

"Before I say anything else, you shouldn't be here." He said.

Victoria let out a noise of, "oh my gosh, why is everyone saying that to me?" Tony sensed this and he walked closer to her. She looked away from him.

"Victoria? Victoria please look at me." He asked.

Victoria reluctantly looked at him. He put his arm on her shoulder.

"Victoria, I think that it goes without saying that I am so sorry for everything." Tony said.

"Tony. It's okay, I remember you visiting me in the hospital. I know about it." Victoria said.

Tony smiled behind his mask.

"But I am still a little ticked that you didn't tell me that..." She whispered. "...you were dying."

Tony playfully rolled his eyes and put the forehead of his suit on hers.

"We also need to talk about all the secrets that you've been keeping from me." Tony whispered.

"Yeah, we can." Victoria said.

"Uh, guys this is all cute and sweet but you are interfering with my presentation." Justin said.

Tony turned back around to Justin. He walked up to him and looked him in the eyes.

"Where's Ivan Vanco?" Tony asked.

"What? You think that I am housing a dead man?" Justin said.

Victoria read Tony's mind and walked over to Rhodey.

"Rhodey, Ivan Vanco is still alive." Victoria said.

"What? How do you know that?" Rhodey asked.

"Ugh! Okay I don't have a lot of time right now but I have telepathy and telekinesis. I have had it since Tony became Ironman, but right now we have to evacuate the building." Victoria said.

"Wow, maybe you are still coming out of the anesthesia?" Rhodey said.

"Oh my gosh! Fine I'll do it myself." Victoria said.

Victoria walked to the edge of the stage in front of everyone. She put her hands out and the doors to the building started to break open. Everyone looked around in horror at the sight.

"Everyone out! Get away from this place!" Victoria yelled.

Everyone was in shock. Some people grabbed their phones and started filming, others were frozen in fear. Suddenly the drones started to move.

"Tony, my controls are being overridden!" Rhodey exclaimed.

Victoria's hair turned a silvery white and her eyes glowed white. Her voice turned deep and it echoed.

"Everyone out NOW!!" She yelled.

Everyone actually obeyed her this time and they all ran out screaming.

"Get as far away from here as you can!" Victoria yelled.

Victoria turned around to Tony. It was obvious, by his body language, that he was a bit frightened as well. Victoria put her arms down and walked to him. Her voice turned back to normal, but other than that her appearance didn't change.

"Tony, you need to protect them. The people, go be the hero that they know you are." Victoria said.