Dark, Wild, And Dirty.

Chapter 5

After my internal tantrum I storm out the bathroom bumping into someone. I ignore them and continue my search of the blonde. I look everywhere but she was no where to be found. I then run into Paul and he says, "Sorry for ditching ya."

I roll my eyes not caring in the slightest. "It's cool. Where is Nathalie?"

Paul takes a chug of his beer and then looks around and shrugs, "I don't know. She probably left."

"Typical." I mutter to myself.

"So how about a drink." Paul grins and I follow him into the kitchen where we both find Austin. I take two shots and smirk towards Austin who commenting on my skills. I laugh to myself. If I wanted a decent sleep tonight I was going to have to get hammered.

I shift in the bed and groan burying my head deeper into the pillow because of the pain in my skull. How much did I drink last night. I search for sheets to cover the sun that was blaring through the windows but I couldn't find any. I then try to roll over but there was a arm pinning me. I keep my eyes shut and get my breathing under control. I knew if I moved to fast it was going to result in the worse pain possible.

I lay there and try to think about what happened last night. The only thing that I could remember was hot sex in the bathroom with the infamous Nathalie Grayson. Did we continue our activities in a bed. I wonder. Who bed was I in? I knew it wasn't mine. I slowly peek my eyes open and notice the arm around my waist was not Nathalie's. It was more muscular and tatted. My eyes widen when I notice the unique tattoos belong to Paul.

I move his arm from over me and smile to myself when I notice I still had clothes on. The only thing missing was my jeans. I slowly get out of bed and search for my jeans but they are no where to be found. I groan annoyed and open up one of Paul dressers and grab a pair of his basketball shorts. I then walk down the hall slowly and hear voices in the kitchen.

"She was furious Austin." It was Nathalie voice. "Why didn't you tell me you was throwing a party?"

"Because it was a surprised. I didn't think she was gonna find out."

"Well your surprised resulted in Sam hating me."

"Sam is being dramatic like always. You two need space from each other and I was helping."

I scowl. She clearly told me last night that this Sam chick wasn't her girlfriend but here she was talking about Sam feelings and shit with her gay best friend. Sounds like a relationship to me. I make myself known and the two look my way. Austin was grinning from ear to ear but Nathalie was looking at me with confusion.

"You slept over?" She questions looking at my attire. I knew my hair was wild and I probably looked weird in my t-shirt and Paul basketball shorts. I ignore her questioning gaze. She didn't have the right. She just up and left me in the bathroom last night. 

"Where are my jeans?" I ask.

Austin laughs, "I don't know. You want coffee?"

"Yes." I reply taking a seat.

Nathalie continues to stare at me as Austin fix my coffee. "What!" I sneer her way.

"Nothing." She replies rolling her eyes. I couldn't help but roll mine also.

Austin hands me a mug of coffee and I moan in pleasure when I take my first sip. All my pain subsiding by the second. Moments later Paul walks into the kitchen in only his boxers. He mutters a morning and makes his way to the fridge pulling out an apple. I chuckle and he sits next to me.  "Remember anything from last night?" He questions in a teasing manner. I roll my eyes and nudge him. He knew I didn't remember anything. I could feel Nathalie eyes boring into the two of us but again I ignore her presence. Her being here was giving me another headache.