Tell Me!

Chapter 25

Sam:

Miranda sits on the couch with her legs fold underneath herself. I continue to pace back and forth in worry. I couldn't be still. I swear. Once I found out who did this....I may go to jail. How could someone just purposely try to ruin someone life. The media wouldn't let down but Miranda was positive that after a few weeks of hiding that they will soon find another celebrity to bully. She said she wasn't that popular and maybe one of the Kardasians could take the weight off of her with another one of their cultural appropriation stunts. I scowl. I didn't understand how she could just flip through her magazine and type on her computer.

"Babe." I say. I take a sit next to her. She take off her glasses and grab my chin softly as I pout. I couldn't do this. It's been two days and I was going crazy. I was doing my work from home just as Miranda. My professors didn't seem to care about my personal life. "I'm going crazy." Miranda puts away her laptop and work and lean towards me to kiss me. I sigh. She forces her tongue in my mouth but I pull away. She arches her eyebrow. "Now, Sam. You know we can't go a day without this..." I laugh. Miranda was making a joke. She kisses the side of my neck but I pout.

"I want to go out." I whisper.

She nips on my skin. "You know we cannot. Just stay here with me..." I was wearing a huge tshirt with only underwear underneath. Miranda only frown looking at my appearance but she wasn't complaining about her quick access. She part my legs and kiss my pouty lips.

She lays me back on the couch and buries her face in my neck. "I"m thinking of a new couch for Nathalie birthday." I say before Miranda distracts me. She only hums in response.

{}{}

I flip through the channels and shut the TV off in annoyance. Nathalie was hanging with Rose. Apparently, they are back on good terms. She's now allowed to sit at the lunch table with everyone. I frown. I can't even go out to lunch. I wanted to scream. I really couldn't do this anymore. It's been a week in a half and I was sure people was over Miranda kissing chicks. That's all they had.

I glance at my PS4 thinking maybe that could distract me for a few hours but nope. I wanted to bang my head against something. I frown and toss the remote to the other side of the couch. Fuck this! I refuse to be a prisoner in my own home. Miranda was in the shower and I knew she had a lot of work to do. I didn't want to be in the way of that. I grab a jacket and my shoes and slowly sneak out the condo.

I throw my hood on my head and look around...inspecting my surroundings. I get into my old jeep that Miranda refuses to ever ride in. She hated it but I didn't care this was my baby. It had sentimental memories. I told her she could never understand because she never had to struggle with a car that sometimes wouldn't start. She didn't talk to me for two days. Saying I was calling her a spoiled bitch...without saying spoiled bitch. I sigh. The things that woman put me through.

I head downtown and smile at the breeze and then sun. Being trapped in that place was driving me nuts. Even though, I was having great sex literally everyday. But, there was so much I could take. I needed a break and I needed some sun. I pull up to one of the spots I knew Nathalie and the guys were hanging out at. I wanted to surprise them.

When I walk up to one of the tables they all gawk.

"What are you doing out of the house?" Nathalie ask.

I roll my eyes and take a seat. I was prepared for her to over react. Rose doesn't say anything but throw her arms around Nathalie shoulder. I was actually happy they was back on good terms. I was tired of Nathalie moping around about how she missed her so much. Viv, shakes her head and ask, "Do Miranda know you're out?"