Cat and Mouse

Chapter 4

I grab her naked thigh and smash our lips together. I'm not surprised that she kisses me back. I intrude her mouth with my tongue and she does not protest but begins to run her slender fingers through my hair. I lay her back and spread her legs. If I had to fuck on this floor, that is what I'm gonna do. Luckily, she had on one of those skirts and I had east access.

I wasn't surprised by her shuddering and moaning but I was surprised when she pushes be back before wiping her lip. 

I look back confused. She stands and straightens her skirt and I could see the blush creeping on her cheeks. I also stand and smirk, stalking towards her. She looks back at me in confusion and desire. I grab her hips and pull her close to me. I run my tongue down her neck and she shudder in my arms. I don't question the fact that she stopped me a second ago because now I had her back under my spell.

We end up on the couch and she is straddling me and I am kissing her furiously. It's like I can't get enough of her tasty lips. She taste sweet, like sugar and skittles, it makes me wonder did she have that candy before she came here. 

Her tongue battles with mines but she soon submits and my hand goes underneath her skirt. Paul and Austin had left to go to the grocery store and I pray they don't rush back because for some odd reason I wanted to fuck her hard and slow. I wanted to take my time, strip her out of her clothes, and run my tongue over every inch of her glorious skin.

She moans and begins grind her hips on top of me and I took this as an invitation. I bury my fingers beneath her thin panties instantly feeling the wetness. She pulls my hair while moaning and I look up at her and damn this girl was hot. I hiss as she pulls my hair again and move my fingers lower but the door begins to jingle and Nathalie is hopping of of me like she was caught on fire.

Austin and Paul goes into the kitchen and I could hear them talking while putting up the groceries. Nathalie stares at me in embarrassment and I couldn't help the frown on my face. So close. I think before standing. By now Austin has came into the living room. 

"Did you finish your paper Nathalie?" He questions.

Nathalie was still in shock but she shakes her head before answering, Yes, umm-Rose she helped me."

"Oh cool." Austin replies plopping his ass in the spot Nathalie and I was previous at. Nathalie looks at him and blushes. I continue to smirk. I loved watching her squirm. Austin looks between us two and asks, "Nathlie whats wrong?"

"Nothing, just tired and stressed."

"Girl, you stress to damn much. You need to be fucked and fucked good." Austin laughs not knowing the affect he is having on Nathalie.

The blonde blushes and I couldn't help the smirk that was plastered on my face. "I agree." I then wink at her.

"See." Austin looks back my way. "Someone agrees with me. Just casual sex but the good, hot, sweaty kind that makes your toes curl."

At this point Nathalie is red as a tomato. Her phone beeps and she grabs her things quickly and say, "I will see you all later."

Austin shakes his head when Nathalie storms out the door quickly, "That girl needs some serious head."

I can't help but laugh. I sit next to him grabbing the game console controller before saying, "Yeah. I totally agree."

<><>

Two days later and it was obvious that Nathalie was avoiding me. During class she would sneak in early and once class is done she would rush out before I can get a chance to say anything. I don't mind though. I love this game of cat and mouse and I was waiting for the right time to start the game.