Bruises

Chapter 10

Nathalie straddles my lap and kisses me with so much passion. Her hands disappears underneath my shirt and I hiss as she drags her nails down my stomach. I pull onto her hair and she grins before pulling on my bottom lip. She then releases it before kissing along my jaw. “Fuck, Nathalie.” I moan as she sucks onto my neck. I run my hands up her thighs feeling her smooth skin. She was wearing one of my favorites, the flared skirt and her shirt was discarded on the floor.

My hands trails further up her skirt and her moans encourage me to go further. She lifts up slightly giving me easy access. Before I could go any further my phones begins to chime. “Leave it.” Nathalie hisses in my ear before biting my earlobe. I groan but my phone continues to distract me.

I kiss Nathalie again softly before grabbing my phone. “It could be important.” I say. Nathalie pouts and folds her arms across her chest making her boobs look great. She smirks and kisses me again. I return the passionate kiss while glancing at the time on my phone. “Fuck.” I pull my back.

“What?” Nathalie hisses again.

“We lost track of time.” I say. “You gotta go.”

Nathalie eyebrow arches in a threaten manner. I almost whimper at her face expression. I knew this wasn’t going to end well. She stands in all her glory. Six inch designer heels, floral skirt, and laced bra. I chew on my lip and explain. “Paul is on his way.”

Nathalie rolls her eyes. “Cancel.”

“Come on Nathalie.” I frown. “You know I can’t do that.”

Nathalie again roll her eyes and grab her shirt putting it on swiftly. She then runs her fingers through her tousled hair trying to fix it in the best way she can and head towards the door.

“Don’t be mad. You knew the date was tonight.”

“Doesn’t mean I have to like it.” Nathalie pouts. “Enjoy your date.” She says before walking out the door. I scowl. She could be such a spoiled brat sometimes. I slam the door behind her and go into my room to freshen up.

{}{}

The ‘date’ goes great and by the end I’m feeling like shit. Paul walk me to my door and I turn around and smile slightly. The fight was awesome and Paul was such a gentlemen and such a great guy. It sucked when a good person liked you but you didn’t feel the same way. And throughout the ‘date’ I could feel his eyes on me and every time we agreed on something I couldn’t help but notice the huge grin on his face.

I sigh. This was either going to end pretty badly or pretty fucking awful.

“Paul.”

“Rose.”

I smirk. “You first.”

Paul rubs the back of his head in a nervous manner. “I know you’re not looking for anything serious but if you haven’t noticed yet. I really like you, Rose.”

I frown. Here we go. “Look Paul-

Paul grimaces. “You don’t have to say it. I thought maybe I had a chanced but I saw that hickey on the side of your neck and it looks pretty fresh.” He chuckles awkwardly. I could tell he was trying really hard to be the cool guy. I rub the side of my neck in shock. What hickey was he speaking of. Before I could say anything Paul was talking again gaining my attention. “But, I wasn’t going to let that stop me-but I can tell that you only see me as a friend.”

“I’m sorry. You’re cool Paul but you’re right. I’m not looking for anything serious and I want us to stay friends. I just didn’t know how you would take it.”