Stop Trying to Steal What's Mine

Chapter 15

I'm literally beaming the next morning when I awake to Nathalie in my arms. She snuggles closer and I continue to watch her sleep like a creep. I then hear a door shut outside of Nathalie room and instantly think its Sam. I slowly crawl out of bed and freshen myself up before walking out into the hall to prepare breakfast for Nathalie.

I hear heels clicking in the kitchen. I arch my eyebrow and gawk at seeing Miranda pinning Sam to the cabinet. Sam was wearing boy shorts and a thin t-shirt. I cringe when I see Miranda nails running along Sam waist band while she whisper something in the red head ear. I cringe again not wanting to know because whatever Miranda was saying was really getting a reaction out of Sam as she arch into Miranda and moan deeply.

I slowly back out of the kitchen but Sam open her eyes and shrieks when Miranda fingers disappear underneath her underwear. She quickly move away noticing me and Miranda turn around confused and I watch her pleasure instantly replaced with anger and repulse towards me.

"I see we have guest this morning." Miranda hisses.

Sam blushes, "I didn't know she was here." She then grabs the sandwich off the kitchen counter and bites into it.

Miranda continues to eye her for a second before casually wiping the peanut butter from the corner of Sam mouth and licking it off her finger. Sam pause mid chew her eyes darkening with lust. I slowly try to back out of the kitchen again because this was too awkward for me but before I could Nathalie was strolling through the kitchen in a good mood. "Good Morning." She beams before planting a kiss on my lips.

I clear my throat and she greets her mother and then Sam. The red head continue to eat her sandwich before strolling off to her room to shower. I awkwardly stand in the threshold before Nathalie is handing me coffee and fruit. "Uh-thanks."

"I did not know you had company." Miranda says staring at me pointy.

I gulp and then say, "I will be leaving soon." I really wasn't in the mood for Miranda fire attitude. I didn't want to cause any problems to their normal routine.

"You don't have to go Rose." Nathalie smiles pulling me to the table. "Relax." She then looks at her mother. "Be nice please." Nathalie then stands and say, "I'm about to shower." I watch her walk away. I wanted to scream to not leave me with her mother but I knew that would make matters worse. The Graysons didn't cowards and I wasn't a coward.

I sip my coffee while Miranda flip through a magazine. She continues to ignore me for a while and I sigh. "Is there a problem?" She ask.

"No." I reply. "I'm sorry about my reaction the other day. I was just looking out for Nathalie. I didn't know what was really going on—

"I'm not angry at you about that." Miranda reply. I arch my eyebrow. "Your reaction was normal despite the fact you put your hands on Sam however, I didn't appreciate the way you walked out on my daughter. If you wish to have my respects Rose then I would like you to start respecting my daughter. She is not some play thing to string along for your convenience and then you run off to God knows who. Nathalie is much more than that. Why has she taking a liking to you?" Miranda sniffs looking me up and down. Her eyes running along my tatted arms. "I would never understand. But, I do not question her feelings. I respect them the same way she respect mine towards Sam."

With that Miranda stands and walk towards Sam room slamming the door shut behind her. I scowl and run my fingers through my hair. I finally snap out of my thoughts and head to Nathalie room to check on her. She emerges from the shower and I'm back in a good mood. Nathalie kisses me and then begins to get ready for her day. I sit back on the bed and think about how I could really get use to this.