Then it Clicks

The sun blares into the window upstairs. Nathalie groan and roll over pulling the black sheets over her head before kicking them off her body. I laugh and kiss down her back. She turns over and cover her face with her arm. I peel her arm away and she blushes. "Hey." I kiss her shoulder. "Good Morning."

"Morning." She reply. We both lay there is silence until I roll out of bed dragging her with me. We go into the bathroom and I start the shower stepping in. She step in behind me and yawn in her hand before grabbing soap and a wash cloth. I turn her around and pull her into a kiss. She giggles and repeat, "Hmm, morning."

My hands trails down her side and she sigh into the kiss and I ask, "How's the shower going? Is the water hot enough?" I wink. She smirk and replies, "Mmm, best shower ever." She chew on her bottom lip when my fingers find their way between her thighs.

She shut her eyes in pleasure and I mock, "I can see you're enjoying yourself."

Nathalie open her eyes and they're dark with lust. She pulls me into a deeper kiss and moan my name into my mouth. I grab her thighs wrapping them tightly around my waist. Her moans become vocal quickly and I smirk while watching her. It had been too long and I just knew deep down Viv didn't make her feel this way. I suck on the side of her neck, marking her purposely. "Rose, fuck." She encourages me on. "Don't stop."

"Rose?"

I freeze and Nathalie eyes burst open in lust and shock and horror. She tries to wiggle out of my arms but I keep her pin and slowly continue to thrust into her. She chews on her bottom lip and look at me like I'm crazy.

"Rose, are you in here?" Joy questions.

"Yes!" I answer. "I'm showering."

Nathalie shut her eyes and she begins to squirm in my arms. I kiss her neck and nip at her shoulder.

"Break-fast should be ready soon." Joy screams through the door.

"Alright."

I turn and focus all my attention back on Nathalie. "Ah. Rose." She moans and I could feel her coming undone in my arms and my fingers rubbing against her spot wasn't helping her moans of passion. I cover her mouth with my lips as she shudders in my arms.

"Are you okay?"

Nathalie eyes widen again at Joy voice.

"Come." I whisper in her ear. She continues to squirm in my arms. I could feel how close she was. My thrusts become deep and slow. She whimpers.

"Rose?"

I could hear Joy coming back towards the door. My fingers become faster. "Nathalie, come." I demand hotly in her ear. She throws her head back and shut her eyes. I use my free hand to cover her mouth. She trembles in my arms as I draw out her orgasm. I smirk.

"I'll be down soon." I shout over the water. I kiss Nathalie on the lips softly but she tries to avoid the kiss. I chuckle. She was red from head to toe. She shoves me away playfully and grab the soap.

"Hurry, you don't want your breakfast to get cold." Luckily she didn't open the door. I don't know if she would have been happy at what was really going on—"Tell Nathalie there will be a plate for her also." Oh shit. My bedroom door then is shut and Nathalie smacks me. I was mortified but I couldn't help but laugh.

"It's not funny, Rose." Nathalie hurries and wash herself. She was freaking out.

"Babe."

"Don't babe me."