Not This Again

Chapter 1

I chuckle when she walks into my home for the first time. My parents wasn't home for the weekend and I wanted to show Nathalie a good time. I've come to really like her. I grab her hand and drag her up the steps. "Wait." I could hear her say behind me giggling slightly. "Are you going to give me a tour?" She asks. I roll my eyes and walk into my old room that still looked the same. I turn her around and connect our lips together in a passionate kiss. She loses concentration and I smirk. This was one way to get my way all the time. I kiss along her jawline and down her neck before connecting our lips together again.

"I finally have you to myself." I mumble against her lips. When I first met her best friend I didn't believe her when she said they was close. Over time I learned she wasn't lying. It was annoying. Sometimes I just wanted to punch Sam in the face. Nathalie smiles and I lead her to my bed.

Nathalie was wearing one of those expensive dresses. It was a shade of pink and I wanted to rip it off her body but instead I slowly peeled it off. I connect our lips again and Nathalie whispers, "When are you going to introduce me to your parents?" Sometimes I wonder where these random questions came from. I was in the moment of giving her a wild sexual experience and here she was asking about my parents. "Never." I say against her lips. She pout and I cannot do anything but laugh. I run my hands up her thighs and spread her legs. I could feel her breath on my neck. I push her onto the bed and strip her out the rest of her clothes.

I slowly lick my way up Nathalie neck. She giggles and then flips us over, her naked form now on top of me. I frown because I could tell she was thinking of something. I lightly touch her thigh and ask, "What is it?"

"You know so much about me Rose." She start and I groan lifting up trying to throw her off of me. I didn't want to talk about me. I hated talking about me. Nathalie grabs my shoulder though pushing my back down lightly. She runs her fingers over my tatted arms and I bite my lower lip. "I just feel like I don't know you." She whispers. "I'm not pushing you to tell me something you don't want to but." I watch Nathalie look around my room. "This is a huge house. It is obvious that you are wealthy. I don't know where you're from. I don't know how you like your steak." She tries to joke but I only frown.

"I'm not Sam." I retort.

"I'm not asking you to be." She hisses back lifting off of me. "I'm just asking you to be honest with me. Why do you have to be so damn secretive Rose. I hate secrets and you know why!"

"That's your mother and best friend fault!" I sneer. "Not mines."

Nathalie gasp and I mentally curse myself for saying that. It took a lot for Nathalie to tell me about the situation between her mother and Sam. I could see the hurt in Nathalie eyes. I grab her wrist lightly and say, "I'm sorry. My life is complicated. Ok? I promise I will try to be more open."

Nathalie smile and I sigh. I peck Nathalie on the lips again and then stand pulling her hand again. "Where are we going?" She giggles. We both was still naked and I could tell this was making her very uncomfortable. I take her out doors and she smile at the bright full moon. I lead her to the hot tub and we slowly get in. I pull her on top of me. I begin to kiss her again, my fingers going between her legs. She bucks on top of me and I chuckle close to her ear. She was so sensitive. She begins to grind her hips onto me but I wanted to tease. I wanted her to beg.

"Rose." She whimpers and I shudder. Her calling my name always did wonders for me. Nathalie wasn't much of a screamer but when she did use her vocal cords it always sound like a beautiful siren calling me to my death and God, I would have a lovely death. Nathalie begins to ride my fingers and I couldn't do anything but watch in awe. Her head was thrown back and her bottom lip was between her teeth. Within a few short minutes she was shattering on top of me.