A Crush

Chapter 6

I sit at the lab table and tap my pencil against the desk. The professor then walks in and begins to lecture. Nathalie sneaks in not to long after. She quietly takes a seat next to me and the professor ignores her. Welcome to college. I glance her way and she smiles, embarrassed, her cheeks red. She has never been late before. I arch my eyebrow curious.

I then turn my attention back towards the white board. This section was important and our second exam was coming up shortly. Throughout the class I could naturally feel Nathalie hazel eyes on me. It was annoying. 

Once class is over, I gather my things and head to the door quickly leaving Nathalie behind. However, she catches up. "Rose." She calls my name softly. 

"What?" I frown.

"You're mad at me?" She questions.

"Maybe." I shrug, continuing to walk towards the building exit. 

"Are you going to tell what has you upset?"

I ignore her and she sighs beside me. We continue to walk towards our table to meet up with Austin and Paul and Nathalie drops the subject. We both take a seat and Austin begins to tell us about his hot new professor. I roll my eyes at the subject. In a matter of time he would be telling us how he was banging this professor. Paul just sits across from me and sketch. 

My mood was getting better until the red head shows up. She sits next to Nathalie and begin to talk about her day. I roll my eyes. Sam has been coming around lately. She wasn't that bad of a person but she was the main reason why Nathalie and I haven't fucked yet. I frown. It was always something with her.

"I think I should just drop the class."

"You're going to do fine Sam." Nathalie grins while touching her shoulder. I roll my eyes.

"She hates me." Sam pouts.

Before Nathalie could say anything else I cut her off. "Sitting here whining is not going to help anything. Grow some balls Sam."

Sam scowls but I ignore her and stand, "I'm out."

I wasn't surprised when I hear Nathalie voice behind me. She grabs my shoulder and say, "That was rude Rose."

"I'm not a nice person Nathalie." I say grabbing my helmet off my bike. Nathalie frowns not liking my answer. 

"I thought you liked Sam." Nathalie says.

"I said I didn't hate her." I reply annoyed. "Why does it matter anyway."

"Because she's my best friend Rose."

I groan. 

"You've been grumpy lately." Nathalie reaches for my arm. "Why?"

I snatch my arm away. "You've been dropping our sex dates for Sam."

"I have not."

I scowl and open my phone showing her the teasing pictures she has been sending me lately. She blushes and I arch my eyebrow. I still couldn't figure her out. It was like during the day she was this innocent angel but at night she was an lustful goddess.

"I thought you deleted those." She pouts.

I smirk, "I need something to look at during my lonely nights."

Nathalie frowns confused and then she blushes getting my point. 

"I'm horny." I whine in frustration.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes but I roll my eyes.

She grabs my waist pulling me closer. I wanted to push her away but this innocent side of Nathalie was growing on me. "Soon okay?" She says kissing my cheek softly.