Epilogue

(An year later)

Natasha was getting ready, she wore a beautiful navy blue gown, her hair up in a messy bun. She looked beautiful as always and Steve couldn't take his eyes off her. Until, of course, she cried.

"You love her the most" Natasha said with raised eyebrows.

Steve picked up the angel of his eyes, and kissed her forehead, "I love you all. But she is my princess"

Natasha laughed, and walked to them. Their 3 months old daughter was all smiles as soon as she was in her daddy's arms.

"She kind of loves you more too" Natasha said, kissing her hand.

"I know that" Steve said proudly, "but you get all the love from our sons. Anthony basically ignores my existence "

"Well, you never play with him. Its your fault " Natasha teased.

"Mommy!! " Anthony rushed in, "I  play with Maggie"

Natasha leaned down and adjusted his little bow tie, "We are going to a party little prince. You can play later"

"No!! " he stomped his foot, "daddy  play with Maggie, Anty want Maggie? "

Natasha hugged him and kissed his cheeks, "daddy won't get any soft kisses now"

"Pomise? " he asked. Natasha nodded with a smile.

He ran out happyily.

"Daddy likes hard, passionate kisses" Steve winked. Natasha blushed.

"We are getting late, daddy. Let's go" Natasha took his arm and pulled him towards the door.

James and Anthony were both ready and waiting with Nadia, who looked extremely beautiful herself.

"Can I have her please" Nadia requested to take Maggie.

"No, not until I get to the driving seat. Maggie remains with her papa until he can hold her"

"You are obsessed with us" Natasha rolled her eyes.

"You can hold me, auntie Nadia" James said with puppy dog eyes. Nadia immediately picked him up and kissed his cheeks.

"Anty! " Anthony also raised his arms.

Natasha picked him up and kissed his cheeks again.

"For someone who isn't even 2 yet,  he speak alot. " Nadia said.

"Yeah, he does " Natasha said.

They got into the cars and left for their destination.

Clark awaited them with a huge smile and opened the gate for Natasha himself. Taking her hand and kissing her knuckles.

"You guys made it" he said.

"We had to" Natasha touched his cheek gently. He offered her his arm and she gladly took it.

"You guys are leaving me alone? " Steve yell, as he struggled to get Anthony and James out of the car who were too happy to leave.

"Yes, its my big day" Clark rolled his eyes.

Natasha laughed and walked inside with Clark.

"You must be Natasha" A beautiful, tall graceful lady with a different accent walked towards them. She had dark brown shoulder length hair and brown eyes.

"And you must be Diana" Natasha extended her hand.

She smiled and nodded. Natasha hugged her.

"Congratulations" Natasha said to both Diana and Clark.

"Oh well, we are not engaged, yet" Diana said, as Clark put his arm around her, pulling her in a side hug.

"You are about to", Steve said, joining them, with Maggie in his arms.

"Oh, little princess", Diana raised her arms for Maggie, who happily went to her.

She took her away to play with her.

"You found your soulmate too. I am happy for you" Steve said.

"I did. I.. I am sorry, Steve. Am my life I competed with you, instead of trying to find my own happiness. and thank you, Natasha. For accepting me as a friend. Even after all I did" Clark said embarrassed.

"No, just forget all that's in the past. We are all happy now" Natasha touched his cheek again.

"James, don't.. " they heard Nadia's voice and turned to see her chasing James who had snatched her phone. Everybody laughed.

"Enjoy the party" Clark said with a smile and left them.

Steve hugged Natasha from behind and kissed her neck, "I love you"

"I love you too" she replied, closing her eyes and feeling the warmth he provided.

"Mommy" Anthony pulled her dress, she opened her eyes to see his eyes full of tears

"Oh my baby" she quickly picked him up and kissed his cheeks, "what happened? "

He didn't reply, just rested his head on her shoulder.

"Nothing, he just wants your attention " Steve said.

"Don't you all" Natasha teased.

They cheered and clapped, as Clark and Diana exchanged rings.

By the time they returned home. All kids were tired and already napping in the back seat.

Steve carried both boys while Natasha put Maggie to bed. Steve joined her a moment later, taking his time to adore their precious daughter.

"Thank you" he said kissing Natasha's cheek.

"Thank you" she replied turning to face him, "You took me out of that miserable struggling life and gave me much more then I could ever dream of. I love you, Steve. I love you so much"

"I love you more" he said, pulling her into his arms and kissing her deep.

Her fingers undid his tie and pulled his coat down. While his hands pulled her hair down.

"You are mine, forever" he said possessively and picked her up in his arms, carrying her to their room and immediately pulling her gown off her when they we're safely in.

Natasha did the same to him and they were on their bed, making love, lost in love.

Natasha fell asleep and Steve adored her. He then got up, and went to his grandfather's room.

"Thank you, grandpa" he said to his photograph, "For forcing me into this. I would have had all of this if you didn't. Thank you, for giving me a chance to live and experience the love a marriage offered, the joy of being a father, of being loved in so many different ways. I love you grandpa. Thank you"

He returned to his room, happy and content with his life. A life that had his loving wife, and three beautiful children. A life he would have never chosen for himself if he wasn't forced. And he couldn't be more grateful.

~The End~

Sadly, this beautiful, extremely loved story ends. I am sad this had to end but well. I am so glad to receive so much love from you guys. Thank you so much. I could never imagine the love this story received. Thank you alot for reading and loving this story. I hope to continue all my stories.

Stay home. Stay safe.
Thank you everyone.
Lots of love.