Part 10

Steve and Natasha returned to the hotel, where a party awaited them.

Steve held the door open for her and helped her get out of the car, she took his arm and walked inside with him.

"Throw the bouquet now" Maria said when they entered the large ball room of the hotel. Natasha threw the bouquet and a few girls hopped to catch it.

"What is going on? " she asked.

"Our wedding party" Steve replied, "I don't really have friends, so I decided to throw a small party for the hotel guests"

She looked at him confused, "I own this hotel, Natasha" he clarified.

She made an 'oh' with her lips. They stepped towards the large table, and a large cake was brought forward. Natasha held the knife and Steve held her hand, they cut a small piece which Steve took and fed her, then eating the remaining piece himself.  Steve shook and then opened the champagne, pouring it into the glasses, handing one to her.

They clicked their glasses and crossed arms to drink.

"May I have this dance? " Steve asked.

Natasha nodded and joined him, as he took his hand and walked her to the dance floor.

He took her waist again, and pulled her close. She put her hand on his shoulder, he held the other hand, and they started swaying with the music.

"You seem uncomfortable " he said, when she didn't look at him and kept her eyes lowered.

"Its just.. Too much.. I wasn't expecting " she said.

"It's about the kiss right? I'm sorry about it, I just wanted our wedding kiss to be memorable and you look so beautiful that.. I am a man, after all" he said.

She looked up, into his eyes, "I just... Was taken by surprise so"

"I understand " he said, giving her a gentle twirl and then pulling her back into his arms, "Don't worry, you'll have your space. I won't... "

"Its okay, as I said I didn't expect it, and it happened so I was just.. " she lowered her eyes again.

His hand traveled down to her hip as he pulled her closer, "you do look so damn beautiful " he said, putting her other hand on his chest too, and caressing her cheek with the back of his fingers.

She blushed, "Stop saying that" she said, "You are embarrassing me"

"Oh no! I wont. You'll have to bear with this for the rest of your life. I will compliment you daily, every time I feel like" he teased her.

Sam arrived and put a hand on Steve's back, "Sir, dinner is served"

Steve nodded, and escorted Natasha to the dinner table, where they had an appetizing dinner.

After the party was over, Natasha and Steve were set to leave for their suite room.

"Carry the bride " one of the guests cheered, and then all others joined.

Steve finally gave in, and picked her up, bridal style. She was again overwhelmed by everything. Him carrying her all the way through the hall and then to the lift.

"You can put me down now" Natasha said.

"Why? Are you uncomfortable? " he asked.

"Obviously I am" she said.

"Natasha, its just for a little while. Calm down. I am your husband, you have to get comfortable for this. I won't hurt you or force you for anything " he assured her.

They arrived at their floor and he carried her inside their suite room, where she had the large room to herself, while he took the extra smaller room. He settled her on the bed.

"Take rest, I'll call Maria to help you with all this" he said and kissed her forehead, then left.

Natasha stood up and faced the mirror. She wasn't Natasha Romanoff anymore. She was Mrs. Natasha Rogers, Steve Rogers's wife, who was rich enough to own such a lavish hotel, who was sweet enough to grant her a wife she never imagined, who was smart and handsome and all hers.

Maria entered the room, "Mrs. Rogers, do you need my help? " she asked.

Natasha turned and smiled, "Yes, please "

Maria closed the door and stepped closer, undoing her hair carefully and then helping her remove the dress and change into a simple dress gown.

"I feel bad for you both" she said.

"Why? " Natasha asked.

"Well, its supposed to be your first night together, he should have been the one to remove all this, and then" she winked, "poor guy, he surely has hots for you"

"Shut up!! " Natasha blushed.

"Oh no, really. The way he kissed you, and cares for you" Maria sway in a dreamy way. Natasha didn't know what to say so she remained silent.

She started to remove her make up, "Good night, Mrs. Rogers. I am off now" she said when she was done, and left.

Natasha got into her bed and switched the lights off trying to catch some sleep.

*******
Do give your reviews😝